The WE GOT THIS Sox/Tigers Sunday THREAD

Steve9347

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 3, 2012 -> 03:44 AM)
Well, it's not like this one will make his contract click. There won't be a more important game for him to keep the deficit short in.

What? You could easily bring in Veal to face Boesch here. If he's going to finish a game, let it be cause Reed is fatigued/injured or he had to pitch in an extra inning game, etc.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)
I can go back and find a truck load of things you said that were just downright wrong.

And i can go back and find a bunch of s*** I was right about. Especially predicting the games before they even started based on the line. Both Sox and tigers games.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:44 PM)
They werent getting even bets on both sides. The Sox have their ace going and trying to avoid being swept and they open the line up at -175. Vegas knew what was gonna happen tonight. Trust me.

What did Vegas have as the over/under for White Sox wins this season, since the people in Vegas know exactly what is going to happen.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
Detroit isn't 41-26 at home for no reason (about to be 42-26)..they're a great home team. The Sox are a .500 road team but terrible at Comerica. I'm not sure how expectations could have been anything but a sweep, perhaps 1 of 3, considering we were facing Verlander and a hot Scherzer in this series (I predicted they'd win Fri night).

I'm not sweating this sweep too much...it is what it is. While winning a game or two would have done wonders for the Sox, the odds were greatly against them. We've proven we're a good team and will bounce back from his dreadful road trip.

Peavy managed to prove he's not worth the money won a CY in an off year for pitchers.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:46 PM)
And i can go back and find a bunch of s*** I was right about. Especially predicting the games before they even started based on the line. Both Sox and tigers games.

I would love you to do that. Please enlighten me.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:44 PM)
They werent getting even bets on both sides. The Sox have their ace going and trying to avoid being swept and they open the line up at -175. Vegas knew what was gonna happen tonight. Trust me.

Verlander >>>> Sale. In Detroit. Geniuses.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:33 PM)
Detroit doesn't choke, the White Sox do nothing but choke, and in the standings they are tied. Don't let the facts smack you on the ass. Your posts are beyond ridiculous.

your blind optimism is hilarious, Detroit swept this chokefest of a team and it's the posters fault for calling them out on it

Kenny and Jerry enjoy your patronage haha

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:45 PM)
What? You could easily bring in Veal to face Boesch here. If he's going to finish a game, let it be cause Reed is fatigued/injured or he had to pitch in an extra inning game, etc.

My thought is that there is hardly a more important game in which we are losing...so if they think Brett is the best chance for us to stay close and win, I'm not mad about it. Just don't do it against the Twins tomorrow.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:46 PM)
What did Vegas have as the over/under for White Sox wins this season, since the people in Vegas know exactly what is going to happen.

Never said they know exactly what is gonna happen always. They dont win all the time. But the Bears dont win 9 games this year. There is a little play from Papa Caesar for you lads.

QUOTE (Real @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
your blind optimism is hilarious, Detroit swept this chokefest of a team and it's the posters fault for calling them out on it

Kenny and Jerry enjoy your patronage haha

Sox have a lot of home games left. They hit at home. Stop watching if being in first place bothers you so much.