Game Thread, No More "Silly Walks" Edition

cabiness42

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
Konerko and Viciedo both sitting.

We'll see if it works. Had to change something around, and the speed at the top of the line-up could shake up Guthrie if they can get on base and not get gunned down on brain cramp moves.

LIke I said earlier, with as bad as they have been against Guthrie, why not change it up.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 01:19 PM)
You guys don't wanna hear it but just take the L tonight and move on to the rest of the season. For the Royals, every game against the Sox is their playoff game. They feast on beating us and for the Sox, they sleepwalk in front of 12,000 KC fans. After tonight, it's time to hunker down or whatever Hawk's saying is.

Bugger off greg, youre horrible.

Way to go A's.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 12:19 PM)
You guys don't wanna hear it but just take the L tonight and move on to the rest of the season. For the Royals, every game against the Sox is their playoff game. They feast on beating us and for the Sox, they sleepwalk in front of 12,000 KC fans. After tonight, it's time to hunker down or whatever Hawk's saying is.

What is the purpose of you posting these sentiments for the 186th time this week?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 02:04 PM)
The PA with the bases loaded in the 4th...

it was rank amateur hour stuff. Hate to quote hawk but he's right, in that situation it's the pitcher who's in trouble and he has to come after you. All he had to do was look for something over the plate and he panicked. s***, Lexi wasn't much better.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
What is the purpose of you posting these sentiments for the 186th time this week?

Just see it as you doing me a favor in letting me post that. If I didn't post it I'd have to take medication to quell my hatred of the Royals and the Sox's losing to them on a regular basis. Thank u.