Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 24, 2013 -> 01:44 PM)
It could just be a blockage. A doctor could clean it out in one walk-in appointment and you could be hearing.

If it's worse, at least you'll know. The new insurance allows pre-existing conditions so, you wouldn't be penalized by finding out early.

Seriously try an ear wax remover. Depending on the shape of the path of your ear canal, s*** can get stuck in there and block it up pretty good. It is a few bucks to try.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2013 -> 02:37 PM)
Seriously try an ear wax remover. Depending on the shape of the path of your ear canal, s*** can get stuck in there and block it up pretty good. It is a few bucks to try.

I actually picked up a wax vac this morning with no luck...I'm sure the wax vac isn't near the "strength" of what a doctor would use, but I'm nearly positive it's some sort of damage vs wax/build up.

You guys think the knee to the head that knocked me out is a plausible reason? Happened about a year ago, for much of the past year I was unemployed, and thus didn't have a cell phone or encountered anything that would have isolated the ear.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 24, 2013 -> 03:46 PM)
I actually picked up a wax vac this morning with no luck...I'm sure the wax vac isn't near the "strength" of what a doctor would use, but I'm nearly positive it's some sort of damage vs wax/build up.

You guys think the knee to the head that knocked me out is a plausible reason? Happened about a year ago, for much of the past year I was unemployed, and thus didn't have a cell phone or encountered anything that would have isolated the ear.

I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty certain you would have noticed at some point, whether you're isolating the ear or not. I'd have to guess it's some type of build up that happened recently.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 02:51 AM)
Probably true, but apparently those sites are a scam, so even if you are, you cant do anything anyway.

I was dying laughing when he told me.

Like how so, like it's all fake profiles? I had never heard of that site until you mentioned it, and I am too afraid to make a profile to snoop around looking for people I know. I'd be horrified to find a family member on there and be stuck with the dilemma of telling someone or not.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 01:57 AM)
Like how so, like it's all fake profiles? I had never heard of that site until you mentioned it, and I am too afraid to make a profile to snoop around looking for people I know. I'd be horrified to find a family member on there and be stuck with the dilemma of telling someone or not.

He said its for discreet hook ups but everyone wants credit cards.

His nickname is dirt, suits him perfectly.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 07:04 AM)

I saw this when it came out and knew I had to try it

4 degrees of separation between Muggsy Bogues and Ray Durham

Share this on Facebook and Twitter.

Muggsy Bogues played on the 1993-94 Charlotte Hornets with ...

Scott Burrell, who played on the 1998-99 New Jersey Nets with ...

Mark Hendrickson, who played on the 2006 Los Angeles Dodgers with ...

Olmedo Saenz, who played on the 2002 Oakland Athletics with ...

Ray Durham