Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

They only problem with those uniforms is that the red does look spattered, which looks like blood. I did notice that the blue side of the uniform also looks "worn", but the entire thing should look scratched up, not just have 1 color, the color of blood, be splotched across it.

And I really only have that problem because of the context of the event. It's for the WOUNDED WARRIORS. If this was just a decal someone had for America and it looked like that, fine, but they are quite literally making the flag look "wounded" with blood, and that doesn't seem right.

The bit about it violating US code does not make sense to me because I'd take that code as meaning a use of an ACTUAL flag, not a representation or redrawing of it. It's the reason why burning a flag is not the same as burning a piece of paper that has a flag drawn on it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Nov 9, 2013 -> 06:10 PM)
They get an average defense they can be... The offense is disgusting and loses one starter...

That's the problem though. This Illinois offense is average at absolute best and they have looked like world beaters today. They made a Michigan offense that is really pedestrian look like Baylor against a sisters of the poor school.

I'm actually happy that IU is pulling away now, going 0-8 and forcing Thomas to have no choice but to fire Beckman is best possible scenario for Illinois at this point.

A couple things:

1) I bet Winston prior to the year to win the Heisman at 75 to 1, and seeing as if how my brother loves FSU, he talked me into betting $100. I'm praying that he can win it.

2) I love the way USC has been playing under Orgeron. If they, OSU and Arizona run the table, USC will host the Pac-12 title game. Very unrealistic, but that's not the case if Kiffin is still coaching these guys. I wonder if Haden will seriously consider keeping Orgeron after the year. At the worst, I hope the new coach lets him stay on.

3) I bet the over in this Alabama game. JC Copeland's fumble is going to come back to bite me in the a**, I think.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2013 -> 05:51 PM)
LSU completed a very long pass earlier in the quarter, and Verne completely no-sold it.

Not sure I agree with you guys, but LSU is going to win this game easily unless they continue to put the ball on the turf.