2013-2014 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 8, 2013 -> 02:38 PM)
Considering past history with their first round picks, they probably would be better off. Although, I still hold out some hope for Carimi.

Unfortunately, the knee injury he suffered in college and repeated two years ago will really limit his lower body strength. His leg will never be as strong as it could have been. He could become a good player but will never reach the ceiling they hoped for.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 12, 2013 -> 08:55 AM)
The NFL is more popular than ever, and is also more "safe" than ever.

As long as there is Vegas and on-line betting, there will be a popular NFL. The league was founded by bookies and will thrive with them.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 14, 2013 -> 10:12 AM)
That sucks, but he is making the right choice. One wrong play and you could be in big trouble.

He already is in big trouble. He's like 16 months removed from that injury and he's still having trouble walking.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 15, 2013 -> 11:59 AM)
And if true, there is no chance in hell he will get another chance in this league without an attitude adjustment. He's an incredibly ralented player, but just an absolute moron.

Sadly that point will likely get him another chance or two. Lots of team are arrogant in thinking their "system" and "culture" can change people.

I think Woodson could end up in Atlanta. He just can't run anymore. I would bet he only lasts another year or two.

Packers should be cutting A.J Hawk as well. Save them another 4 million. Almost 15 million between him and Woodson.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 15, 2013 -> 02:56 PM)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Released DB Charles Woodson's agent Carl Poston: "He'd like to go play for a contender, win another Super Bowl. He caught that bug."

Sooo GBs not a contender any more?

I'm sure he'd have no problem returning to GB, it's just not going to be at $7 million