GT 4/21/13 Twins vs. SOX @ 1:10 pm on WGN

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:02 PM)
Right, and they both called Derek out for that garbage. If they hated Reinsdorf they would side with Rose, no?

And pointing out obvious mistakes by Reinsdorf doesn't equal some long standing hate. As far as your "supporting one team over another" that is a complete lie.

That first statement is ridiculous. They havent liked this situation from the start.

I love when you say its lying and havent backed up anything you've been saying yet. It doesnt sound like you've even read or listened to them in the past 6 years. I can tell right from the Rose comment.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:06 PM)
That first statement is ridiculous. They havent liked this situation from the start.

I love when you say its lying and havent backed up anything you've been saying yet. It doesnt sound like you've even read or listened to them in the past 6 years. I can tell right from the Rose comment.

I listen every day. You're not understanding me. They have criticized Rose for not returning. Simple. If B and B had it out for Reinsdorf, wouldn't they side with Rose and that he should return we he wants (and not when the doctors and team wanted him to)?

You're the one who says it's well known and have yet to cite a single piece of evidence to support your claim. I'm simply calling you on your BS.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:06 PM)

Besides, how does one disprove the liking one team over another claim? Hint: You're supposed to provide audio or text.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:10 PM)
I listen every day. You're not understanding me. They have criticized Rose for not returning. Simple. If B and B had it out for Reinsdorf, wouldn't they side with Rose and that he should return we he wants (and not when the doctors and team wanted him to)?

You're the one who says it's well known and have yet to cite a single piece of evidence to support your claim. I'm simply calling you on your BS.

No and you would realize that when Rose makes comments like he did to irk Dan everything is out the window. If you do listen everyday then you would know the number 1 thing that irks Dan is religion and players using it. Which is why he went on that giant rant the other day.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:11 PM)
Besides, how does one disprove the liking one team over another claim? Hint: You're supposed to provide audio or text.

Oh so your giving Dan the benefit of the doubt? :lol:. I'm done here.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2013 -> 03:14 PM)
No and you would realize that when Rose makes comments like he did to irk Dan everything is out the window. If you do listen everyday then you would know the number 1 thing that irks Dan is religion and players using it. Which is why he went on that giant rant the other day.

Agreed. But why would he CONTINUE to voice the opinion of the Bulls org if he had it out for Reinsdorf? My point is, he is siding with Bulls management. management Bernstein always had it out for Reinsdorf why wouldn't he use this opportunity to cut at Reinsdorf again?