NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:38 PM)
One game away from no Hinrich and no Boozer. Look at the positives.

And one game away from getting hopes up re: a major upgrade, and instead having Mirotic stay in europe and walking away with a couple late-first-round draft picks and a few veteran pieces to fill out the roster.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 02:42 PM)
And one game away from getting hopes up re: a major upgrade, and instead having Mirotic stay in europe and walking away with a couple late-first-round draft picks and a few veteran pieces to fill out the roster.

Don't forget the anual Rose season ending injury.

But the Bulls will hustle their way into the playoffs :headbang

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:04 PM)
No, we don't need a scorer like Melo. We're just a Lance Stephenson and draft picks away!

And Kirk will be back. He'll be the (PLEASE GOD) third string PG, but he'll be back on the vet min.

Lance doesn't solve nearly enough problems for the cost and trouble he's going to bring you. You need Melo, or guys like Klay Thompson(whom from all accounts is now untouchable) paired with someone else.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:35 PM)
Lance doesn't solve nearly enough problems for the cost and trouble he's going to bring you. You need Melo, or guys like Klay Thompson(whom from all accounts is now untouchable) paired with someone else.

You need Melo and an 80% Rose.

Just hope we can get that 80%

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:04 PM)
No, we don't need a scorer like Melo. We're just a Lance Stephenson and draft picks away!

And Kirk will be back. He'll be the (PLEASE GOD) third string PG, but he'll be back on the vet min.

Sweet jesus. Please tell me you haven't encountered Bulls fans THAT dumb? Anyway, I've had enough of try hard to last 4eva. This movie is old as f*** now. Forget the Heat. They're a NENE ejection away from getting swept by the Wizards.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 11:25 PM)
I really can't remember a first round of an NBA playoffs that was anywhere near as entertaining as this year. So many great games.

Ya I'm with ya. First round usually isn't overly entertaining, this year? Wow.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 11:26 PM)
Ya I'm with ya. First round usually isn't overly entertaining, this year? Wow.

The East doesn't have much drama but all the West teams are so good it is making for fantastic basketball.

How do you not hammer Dwight there?