Hey! There's a Sox game on now! 7/27/13

Brian

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 02:41 AM)
We call this Venturaball

You let your players get away with brutal decisions all year, and it is highlighted in situations like that one. I said it last night, but it's amazing they're even considering bringing him back.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 02:44 AM)
Any team that trades for Rios has a MORON for a GM in my opinion. My least favorite player in f***ing White Sox history. My god he is a lousy baseball player!!!

I could think of 20 off the top of my head that were more unlikable and worst contributors.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
Any team that trades for Rios has a MORON for a GM in my opinion. My least favorite player in f***ing White Sox history. My god he is a lousy baseball player!!!

Oh would you just shut the hell up already. Jesus Christ take your meds and have a nap.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
You guys are absolutely ridiculous sometimes

Do you really think that with the pitching staff we have that the sox are going to rebuild. It goes against everything this team has done for years.

QUOTE (staxx @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:42 AM)
I'm convinced Rios is trying to sabotage his trade value. This team is absolutely horrible.

I disagree. He's just a very very bad baseball player. You know what? Most 15 year old Babe Ruth summer league baseball players could have and would have scored on that line drive to right by Keppinger. Certainly most high school players. It's true.