Is this real? Aaron Rodgers is coming out or being outed?

OK, so is Aaron Rodgers gay? Right now the proof is pretty flimsy. Rodgers and Lanflisi are close friends but there is no proof that they had a romantic relationship. There is also no proof that Rodgers was one of the players who was planning on coming out last summer.

Aaron Rodgers isn’t married at the moment but he has reportedly been dating Destiny Newton. Engagement rumors circulated about the two last year but Rodgers never confirmed the news.

So here’s what we know about Aaron Rodgers.

He’s 30-years-old. He plays for the Green Bay Packers. He will make his return to the field today against the Chicago Bears. He has a friend named Kevin Lanflisi. Some people think that Kevin is Aaron Rodger’s ex-boyfriend. Some people think that he’s just a friend.

Basically, this rumor is still just a rumor.

[image Via The Fame Driven]

socialdailynews.com

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 30, 2013 -> 08:38 AM)
caulfield, is this going to be your winter Puig?

No.

Actually I was a bit shocked when yahoo.com (at least when I pulled it up here in China) had it as the 3rd or 4th story down...the one that I originally posted.

If it's true, it's definitely going to force not only Packers' fans but also sports fans in general who think the best players (maybe the best NFL football player today) must all fit the stereotypical hetero/macho/tough (think Joseph Gordon Levitt in Don John) to finally countenance the idea of a QB/team leader being gay.

Progress.

Edited by caulfield12

In today's world with social media, I doubt such a high profile athlete could keep something like this under wraps for this long.

then again, didn't he use to complain about not bring able to go out in public without it being plastered all over twitter and Facebook?

I always thought it was strange that the Green Bay Packers just had a "G" as their logo instead of "GB"...turns out it stands for something else.

Seriously though, who cares. I also agree with the poster who said that if it comes out that it's true, more than a few Bears, Lions and Vikings fans will make our fanbases look like a bunch of homophobes.