2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:09 PM)
My old townhouse is right there in the first picture. Good times, miss that place.

Ha same actually. Do you remember what Apt number you were? I think we were Q8. Pretty crazy too cause we were there the first year Aspen was built and the back yard there was just a yard.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:23 PM)
Ha same actually. Do you remember what Apt number you were? I think we were Q8. Pretty crazy too cause we were there the first year Aspen was built and the back yard there was just a yard.

I lived in P5 from August 2010 - August 2012. I was in J3 across the complex in 09 too.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 05:31 PM)
I'm old because I don't remember those first town houses. Must not have been built.

Last time I was there was in 2012 and I did a bunch of double takes, mostly on Wall St. I can only imagine what downtown is gonna look like now that 710 is gone

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 07:06 PM)
Last time I was there was in 2012 and I did a bunch of double takes, mostly on Wall St. I can only imagine what downtown is gonna look like now that 710 is gone

I don't want to look.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 06:57 PM)
I must be a bummer because that looks like it could only be fun if very drunk. I understand that that's kind of the point, but still

A pool that crowded is only fun when drunk.

That said, that day drinking looked glorious.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 12:21 PM)
I believe that picture disproves what movies tell us the college population looks like.

SIU had it's share of hotties, like any school, and definitely had it's shares of Uggos as well.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 02:18 PM)
SIU had it's share of hotties, like any school, and definitely had it's shares of Uggos as well.

The key is finding the hottie that's friends with a lot of Uggos. The hottie who doesn't realize she's a hottie. That's Mrs. Jenks. Outkicked my coverage quite a bit as a result of that.

Remember the idiot who sold his forehead space for an advertising tatoo? Turns out he might need that money now.

La Porte County Sheriff's Office

4 hours ago

LA PORTE COUNTY METRO OPERATIONS UNIT ARRESTS MICHIGAN CITY MAN FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 investigators from the La Porte County Metro Operations Unit and deputies from the La Porte County Warrants Division arrested a wanted Michigan City man. The man, 32 year old Eric C. HARTSBURG, was arrested at his home which is located in the 300 block of Marsh Arbor Trail, without incident. He has been charged with Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, a Level 5 felony. He is currently being held in the La Porte County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bond.

A warrant had been issued for HARTSBURG by La Porte County Superior Court I as the result of an investigation that had been conducted by the La Porte County Metro Operations Unit.

The public is encouraged to report potential drug activity to the La Porte County Metro Operations Unit by calling (219) 325-9022. The Metro Operations Unit is a multi-jurisdictional drug task force comprised of investigators from the La Porte County Sheriff’s Office and La Porte Police Department.