2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 06:37 PM)
Why?

I think Lynch is a jackass and dont care for Sherman and that defense is always running their mouths. I guess if Rodgers is faking that calf injury then Sherman is really acting out there, right Earl Thomas?

And Joe Buck slobbering on Wilson after the game saying how every team had multiple chances to draft him was funny considering an average NFL QB wouldn't have put Seattle in that situation today.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 05:41 PM)
I think Lynch is a jackass and dont care for Sherman and that defense is always running their mouths. I guess if Rodgers is faking that calf injury then Sherman is really acting out there, right Earl Thomas?

And Joe Buck slobbering on Wilson after the game saying how every team had multiple chances to draft him was funny considering an average NFL QB wouldn't have put Seattle in that situation today.

Bro, you sound like a Wilson hater. Most people who know football know who he is. No one is comparing him to elite quarterbacks and if they are, they are probably trolling.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 05:47 PM)
Discount double choke.

Well it certainly wasn't rodgers fault. He didn't play his best game but he played well enough to win esp considering the injury. Defense just completely ran out of gas and that onside kick was the game. Recover it and you win. Once seattle recovered I knew they were in huge trouble with seattle regaining all the momentum and crowd behind them. Frustrating loss when you completely dominate a team for 55 minutes and lose. I think the players were in just as much shock as it was happening to be honest. No reason you should lose that game