4/27 vs Rays

flavum

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 04:14 PM)
Just showing how silly it is to blame a manager for sloppy play. I guess on here the exception would be Robin.

Between being taken apart by a 29 year old rookie and sloppy play on the field I wonder if this isn't one of those games the Rays just aren't here for, instead looking ahead to their travel later or something like that. Which might well be something you can hang on the manager.

Wouldn't be the first time they've had something of an "offday" under Maddon right before travel. Mark Buehrle turned one of those into a perfect game.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:19 PM)
Tyler 3 for 3 on K's today.

Price has been low 90's all game today, consistently 90-91, not much faster than Carroll. Doesn't have that electric stuff so far this season...he has given up a lot of hits, more than IP, very unusual for him.

Eaton the softest 3/4 in the history of MLB.

Back up to .286.

He will go 3 for 4 tomorrow

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
Between being taken apart by a 29 year old rookie and sloppy play on the field I wonder if this isn't one of those games the Rays just aren't here for, instead looking ahead to their travel later or something like that. Which might well be something you can hang on the manager.

Wouldn't be the first time they've had something of an "offday" under Maddon right before travel. Mark Buehrle turned one of those into a perfect game.

Wherever they're traveling to, I hope they make it backto the Cell for tomorrow's game! :P