2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant wait until the FIBA World Cup is over so i dont have to read the rollercoaster posts about how he looks better and then looks terrible.

If he looks like this in December, I will panic. But this is an exhibition tourney

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 11:02 AM)
I cant wait until the FIBA World Cup is over so i dont have to read the rollercoaster posts about how he looks better and then looks terrible.

If he looks like this in December, I will panic. But this is an exhibition tourney

He has looked ok physically but he has played awful throughout the tournament and really only has played one decent game.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 11:06 AM)
He has looked ok physically but he has played awful throughout the tournament and really only has played one decent game.

I get that he hasnt looked good, i just dont think that this is anything to get excited over, one way or another.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 11:18 AM)
I get that he hasnt looked good, i just dont think that this is anything to get excited over, one way or another.

It's not. He can be awful the whole first half of the season and I won't give a damn as long as he's ok physically.

Edited by Rowand44

I am so thankful they let him play in this tournament. You can tell his mind and body are not in sync yet, especially finishing around the basket. I'm getting more pumped for preseason to see Mirotic. So weird to really not know anything about a player. Feels like olden times.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 12, 2014 -> 12:30 PM)
I am so thankful they let him play in this tournament. You can tell his mind and body are not in sync yet, especially finishing around the basket. I'm getting more pumped for preseason to see Mirotic. So weird to really not know anything about a player. Feels like olden times.

It sucks that he didnt get to play for Spain, it would have been cool to see him and Pau

This is hilarious: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantlan...outing-reports/

2004-2014 Former Bulls Player

I was upset when they traded me because I loved my teammates and loved playing for Coach Thibodeau but I won’t miss the beating my body took. Coach Thibs would always say, “My watch is broken,” when you would ask him to come out of the game. I led the league in minutes per game two years in a row from 2011 to 2013 and every time I tried to ask out for a rest, Thibs would pretend to he didn’t see me. I remember when I had to have a spinal tap during the playoffs and Thibs came over to me. He said, “I know you’re not feeling well, but if you could just give us 35-38 minutes tonight, we really need it.” I was like, “Coach, I have a 102 degree fever.” So he goes, “OK, 30?”

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 18, 2014 -> 09:53 AM)
That's Luol Deng, isn't it?

Yep.

Saw this on twitta:

Chicago Bulls Rumors‏@chicagobullsbot·1 hr

Rumor: Chicago Bulls discussing a trade that would send Tony Snell + Mike Dunleavy + 2nd Rd Pick for Kevin Martin. (Source: Nick Borges)

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 03:47 AM)
Yep.

Saw this on twitta:

Chicago Bulls Rumors‏@chicagobullsbot·1 hr

Rumor: Chicago Bulls discussing a trade that would send Tony Snell + Mike Dunleavy + 2nd Rd Pick for Kevin Martin. (Source: Nick Borges)

Any reliability to that?