2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:37 PM)
I hate Kirk too but this is the lineup that helped make the run at the end.

I know but he doesn't give you anything on offense when we need points.

Another great play call. It's like they knew what we were doing on offense

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:37 PM)
2 big offensive possessions and we have Noah and Kirk out there? I don't get it man.

We can't inbound properly. They're taking Rose and Butler away.

game was lost in the 2nd quarter. Played horrendous and somehow only lose by ~5. Not sure we can win a game 7 even if we win game 6. Really had to win game 4

I have so many impartial friends who like Lebron, which is unfathomable to me

Better coaching or luck and we could have run away with this series. I still think Cleveland sucks enough that we could beat them two games in a row, but my hopes aren't high

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 13, 2015 -> 01:41 AM)
Good riddance Thibs you f***ing hack. Great defense, preschool offense. He's literally 0 for at least 15 on must have baskets on offense this series. So f***ing terrible.

It's been interesting hearing Boers and Bernstein guarantee he won't last 5 years at his next job.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:40 PM)
Better coaching or luck and we could have run away with this series. I still think Cleveland sucks enough that we could beat them two games in a row, but my hopes aren't high

That team certainly does not suck. They aren't as good as even the worst of the last 4 heat teams, but certainly a team with championship potential

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 12, 2015 -> 09:43 PM)
That team certainly does not suck. They aren't as good as even the worst of the last 4 heat teams, but certainly a team with championship potential

Sucks enough. There's enough suck

QUOTE (Jake @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:40 PM)

Hopefully Pau gets whatever Kyrie got and is back the last two games. His loss has been huge considering how poor Noah and Mirotic have been this series.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:39 PM)
I know but he doesn't give you anything on offense when we need points.

Another great play call. It's like they knew what we were doing on offense

He gave enough on that run. He wasn't the problem. He also shut down Dellevedouche

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
Hopefully Pau gets whatever Kyrie got and is back the last two games. His loss has been huge considering how poor Noah and Mirotic have been this series.

Pau and Taj are a huge upgrade from what we had out there.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:46 PM)
He gave enough on that run. He wasn't the problem. He also shut down Dellevedouche

I am talking about offense. When we need to score and get the ball to our best players you don't have two guys on the floor who suck on offense. Just not smart

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 12, 2015 -> 08:47 PM)
I am talking about offense. When we need to score and get the ball to our best players you don't have two guys on the floor who suck on offense. Just not smart

Noah being most of the problem there. Unfortunately not a lot of options. Rose also was 0-fer after his injury.

What amazes me is that their role players are absolutely crushing our role players. Lebron had a fantastic game and the Cavs were -4 with him on the floor. I know it's a flawed stat, but when he's off the floor and James Jones and Dellavadova are out there the Bulls should be killing them and they just haven't been.

Mirotic was a -23 in 18 minutes. Aaron Brooks (who has just been atrocious all series) was a -12 in 7 minutes.

Edited by Boogua

If the players really like Thibs as much as some say they do, they'll not play like ass in the next two game and possibly save his job.

Our role players have been crap.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 12, 2015 -> 09:59 PM)
I have a hard time believing Pau will be anywhere near 100% on Thursday. He's gotta play anyhow. It's a do or die game.

s***, he doesn't have to be anywhere near 100% to knock down some 18 footers

QUOTE (Jake @ May 12, 2015 -> 09:01 PM)
s***, he doesn't have to be anywhere near 100% to knock down some 18 footers

Maybe he'll FINALLY be used appropriately off the bench instead of playing the whole f***ing game no matter how little he moves his feet