2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 08:59 AM)
Per usual, Broussard just made it all up. How that bigoted clown still has a job is beyond me.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baske...0,7047449.story

I just don't see what purpose it served to put out that bad info. It isn't as if Melo was gonna read that tweet and say "s*** I'm going to NYK/LA/Houston now" Broussard has been blasted for it, and it was pretty much immediate.

Lou Canellis

I take the weekend off AND, the Bulls work on deal to add Nikola Mirotic, a source tells me D Rose & another starter want NOTHING to do with Melo, Brazil loses Neymar for the rest of the World Cup & the Cubs dump Jeff Samardzija & Jason Hammel…guess I better get back to work!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 09:18 AM)
I just don't see what purpose it served to put out that bad info. It isn't as if Melo was gonna read that tweet and say "s*** I'm going to NYK/LA/Houston now" Broussard has been blasted for it, and it was pretty much immediate.

Clicks, lots and lots of clicks. Its the only thing they are evaluated on these days.

I am wondering when Simmons will send out another tweet indicating that Reinsdorf is a cheap penny pincher and would never allow the amnesty or cut of a player because he has never done it before

I wouldn't mind Brian Roberts as a backup PG.

I'd like Trevor Ariza, but I'm so uncertain about what kind of player he is that I'm not sure the expenditure will make sense for us.

I kinda like Nick Young, but I have no clue what he'll cost.

These are all in the "we don't get Carmelo situation."

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:26 PM)
would be surreal if they add Boozer and Deng lolz

Lose LeBron and Bosh.

Add Booz and Deng.

Damn that'd be funny, though I'd hate to dislike Deng.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:33 PM)
Woj makes it sound like the Lakers are really moving in on Anthony.

I interpret that to be good news. If he's considering Lakers, there's no way he isn't considering Bulls

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:36 PM)
I interpret that to be good news. If he's considering Lakers, there's no way he isn't considering Bulls

Think LA can give him more money.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:36 PM)

IMO, (or obvious maybe) I think there's no chance the bulls get melo if they can only give him the 64 mil we heard. It may not be completely about the money but that's probably too much less. We don't know the whole story yet but it's really gonna suck if we don't get melo bcuz of Gibson. And they had said he was practically a knick already , so many stories lol and "sources"

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:32 PM)
Lose LeBron and Bosh.

Add Booz and Deng.

Damn that'd be funny, though I'd hate to dislike Deng.

If they lose both Bron and Bosh, I don't see how we'd have to dislike Deng, it's not like the Heat would be a serious title contender.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 06:47 PM)
Think LA can give him more money.

It has been said repeatedly that the Bulls believe they can easily make the moves necessary to free up space for a max deal if that's his ask.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 08:03 PM)
It has been said repeatedly that the Bulls believe they can easily make the moves necessary to free up space for a max deal if that's his ask.

how do you trade gibson though, if he helped you recruit him lol