Orioles vs White Sox game thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 09:45 PM)
Jesus, that was a hangar. The double whatever, but you can't make that pitch with 2 strikes to Markakis.

I had a feeling Lindstrom was gonna let this thing go

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 19, 2014 -> 03:50 AM)
Cleto is at least fun to watch. Young, fastball reaches triple digits, and is unpredictable to watch pitch.

At least there is some potential there. Most of these other guys will be out of baseball in two years

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 19, 2014 -> 02:55 AM)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Lindstrom wasn't ready to come back. But far be it from me to question the top-shelf talent evaluators in the Sox system.

Definitely rushed him for trade reasons. To my eyes, it looks like he has changed his mechanics a bit, which has caused everything to flatten out

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 09:55 PM)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Lindstrom wasn't ready to come back. But far be it from me to question the top-shelf talent evaluators in the Sox system.

or you know, he is physically ready to come back and they are trying to showcase him? The pen just sucks they have nothing to lose trying to get some team to take him in Sep.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
Well this is another step closer to that great draft pick, right?

The road to Matuella/Aiken? Idk someone else can come up with the clever catch theme for that. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2014 -> 09:57 PM)
Definitely rushed him for trade reasons. To my eyes, it looks like he has changed his mechanics a bit, which has caused everything to flatten out

Could be because of something still going on with the ankle. Changing the stride and he is changing other things. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.