2014 Fantasy Football Thread

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 05:00 PM)
Call FanDuel immediately. The last thing you need is for them to debit your account with a $90 overdraft and then you not find out about it until it's at a collection agency or something like that. You can screw up a lot in life and still recover, but a s***ty credit score makes life really, really, really hard.

It's ironic you say that because when I say I really need $$ it's because I do indeed have an overdraft fee from awhile ago and owe a bank ample amounts of money....So ya, I'm gonna call them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got offered this:

Jimmy Graham and Rashad Jennings

for

Jordan Reed and Andre Ellington

If both were healthy i'd do this in a heartbeat. However, I don't have the RB depth (have Murray, but others are Sankey, Stacy, K.Robinson). Not sure what to do right now.

QUOTE (staxx @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 01:02 AM)
just got offered this:

Jimmy Graham and Rashad Jennings

for

Jordan Reed and Andre Ellington

If both were healthy i'd do this in a heartbeat. However, I don't have the RB depth (have Murray, but others are Sankey, Stacy, K.Robinson). Not sure what to do right now.

Unless you're like 2-4 right now, I'd take it. Winning in weeks 14-16 is more important than weeks 7-8

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 09:33 AM)
Yahoo waiver is screwed up today. Taking my league elsewhere next year after this and they screwed up our draft.

Still leaps and bounds better than ESPN, which is complete trash. I've never played on CBS, NFL.com, Flea Flicker etc. so I'm not sure if there are actually better options.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 08:33 AM)
Yahoo waiver is screwed up today. Taking my league elsewhere next year after this and they screwed up our draft.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 08:56 AM)
Still leaps and bounds better than ESPN, which is complete trash. I've never played on CBS, NFL.com, Flea Flicker etc. so I'm not sure if there are actually better options.

So the waivers ran a few hours later, not a big deal.

Always have used Yahoo, love their stat tracker set up among other things.

Moved our other league from one year at ESPN due to them not having customizable keeper/draft options. They can claim to be the worldwide leader in sports and have such a large fantasy department yet not have such a seemingly simple option for keeper leagues is amazing.

Need some opinions on this trade. Gotta give slight background to our league. It's my main one with friends that has been running for 7 or 8 years now. It's a slight keeper league. We have 20 rounds in the draft and anyone drafted in rounds 14-20 is keeper eligible and can be traded with the designation still intact. You are allowed to keep up to 3 players every year. I say this because involved in the deal is Julius Thomas as a 16th round keeper. It is PPR and the QB can play in the FLEX spot. All TDs are worth 6 points.

Someone offered me Drew Brees, Jordan Reed and Roy Helu for Julius Thomas (K), Alex Smith, Rashad Jennings and Keenan Allen.

Thoughts?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 16, 2014 -> 08:33 AM)
Need some opinions on this trade. Gotta give slight background to our league. It's my main one with friends that has been running for 7 or 8 years now. It's a slight keeper league. We have 20 rounds in the draft and anyone drafted in rounds 14-20 is keeper eligible and can be traded with the designation still intact. You are allowed to keep up to 3 players every year. I say this because involved in the deal is Julius Thomas as a 16th round keeper. It is PPR and the QB can play in the FLEX spot. All TDs are worth 6 points.

Someone offered me Drew Brees, Jordan Reed and Roy Helu for Julius Thomas (K), Alex Smith, Rashad Jennings and Keenan Allen.

Thoughts?

Is probably hold onto Thomas. Brees isn't exactly dominating.

Crowell, Bush, or Floyd at flex this week? Standard scoring. Little nervous about Bush coming off an injury and his general ineffectiveness this season, Floyd has been boom or bust, and Crowell seems to have the most upside playing against the Jags but I don't know if he will get enough touches. What do you think?