2014 Fantasy Football Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SnB @ Oct 10, 2014 -> 11:22 AM)
I got hilton'd last night. It's always a crappy feeling to be way behind before the games even start.

Guy I'm facing had Luck and Hilton. Thankfully Fitzmagic didn't find Hopkins very much because he only ended up with 2 points.

Down 62-0 heading into Sunday is still not a good feeling.

QUOTE (SnB @ Oct 10, 2014 -> 11:22 AM)
I got hilton'd last night. It's always a crappy feeling to be way behind before the games even start.

I faced Andre Ellington and Demaryius Thomas for their breakout games last week. I'm facing Hilton and Andre Johnson this week. I have Megatron, AJ Green and Rashad Jennings all injured. Yay fantasy football.

It amazes me how much more effective Bradshaw is immediately upon entering the game. If he didn't have foot problems they are cautious with he's probably a top 5 rb.

That said, hard to not start him and dwayne allen at this point, they seem to get so many td oppos on that offense.

Picked up Sanu, dropped Adrian Peterson.

Kind of on the fence about starting either Romo or Brady. If Romo wasn't playing Seattle, and Dez Bryant was healthy, it'd be a no brainer. But Romo + banged up Dez vs. Seattle makes me nervous. Tom Brady sucks, but he plays Buffalo. Romo is projected for 16 pts, Brady for 15.

I'm tempted to start the whole nyg lineup today...Manning, Andre Williams, Cruz, and Larry Donnell. I can't think of a reason not too, but hate putting all my eggs in one basketball. Probably bench Manning for Cam and Donnel for one of Reed/Witten/Heath Miller. Cruz and Williams are must plays.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:57 AM)
I'm tempted to start the whole nyg lineup today...Manning, Andre Williams, Cruz, and Larry Donnell. I can't think of a reason not too, but hate putting all my eggs in one basketball. Probably bench Manning for Cam and Donnel for one of Reed/Witten/Heath Miller. Cruz and Williams are must plays.

I almost went with Cruz and Odell Beckham but I talked myself about of Beckham to go with Steven Jackson at my flex and not confident with that at all.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:57 AM)
I need to play two (Jamaal Charles on BYE) - Chris Ivory, Shane Vereen, Storm Johnson. Someone tell me what to do.

Ivory for sure. I'd go Johnson for the upside play with Gerhart out. Decent chance he ends up with like 1 or 2 points though because Jacksonville.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 10, 2014 -> 08:09 AM)
Eddie Royal is not a red zone threat. It's an aberration. He does this to everyone every couple of years in the early part of the season.

Just want to point out both Gates and Royal had touchdowns today and Keenan continues to be invisible. BTW that's 13 TD's for Royal in the past 21 games. At some point it's more of reality than aberration.