SoxFest 2015

GGajewski18

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 04:40 PM)
Scott Merkin ‏@scottmerkin 25m25 minutes ago

Bobby Jenks said he's 50-50 to make a comeback and pitch again. Wouldn't be possible until midway through season

Them are extremely high odds he is giving himself. Its like dude, there is not a 50% chance you are going to make a comeback.

QUOTE (Joe B. @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 04:43 PM)
Cannot believe how crowded it is here today. It's a blessing for the fans, but a curse for those who are only interested in getting memorabilia signed. Great to see this much hype for the White Sox, haven't seen this in years.

Welcome Mr. Joe B :cheers

QUOTE (Joe B. @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 11:43 PM)
Cannot believe how crowded it is here today. It's a blessing for the fans, but a curse for those who are only interested in getting memorabilia signed. Great to see this much hype for the White Sox, haven't seen this in years.

welcome to the best sport forum in all of baseball.

remember

sox in 2015....

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
Wonder who they'll announce as the surprise signing for the opening ceremonies.

What more can you ask for on top of the Geovanny Soto face turn, showing up in a Cubs jersey then ripping it apart revealing the "good guys wear black" shirt he's wearing underneath, then jumping on top on the tables and starting the Yes! chants, Daniel Bryan style.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
What more can you ask for on top of the Geovanny Soto face turn, showing up in a Cubs jersey then ripping it apart revealing the "good guys wear black" shirt he's wearing underneath, then jumping on top on the tables and starting the Yes! chants, Daniel Bryan style.

I see him being heavily out of breath.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 24, 2015 -> 12:14 AM)

ummm i like that too.

someone better film that and then post it or link it from the soxtalk site.

Looking at the pictures of the 05' guys there at the convention. It makes me realize how long ago that was and how old we have all gotten since then...holy jeez. And also I felt that little tingly feeling inside thinking about how special that was and how everyone a part of it will hold a place in my heart. That sounds mushy but its true.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 24, 2015 -> 12:27 AM)
Looking at the pictures of the 05' guys there at the convention. It makes me realize how long ago that was and how old we have all gotten since then...holy jeez. And also I felt that little tingly feeling inside thinking about how special that was and how everyone a part of it will hold a place in my heart. That sounds mushy but its true.

old.... give me a break... o5. i have been a sox fan since the 67 sox and i remember wilbur wood as a rookie. never in that time was i ever a sCrub fan. :o

now you know why 05 was special to the old farts like me. :P

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 05:27 PM)

Gooch looks the exact same but everyone else definitely aged a lot.

QUOTE (Joe B. @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 03:43 PM)

Registered in Nov2013 and just got around to posting? Slow typer or writer's block?

The Score interviews are in the show pages, not the Interview area.

Hopefully this whole show is here...bunch of interviews. Cooper was impressed with Rodon's side session today.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/audio/laurence-holmes/

Hahn's earlier interview this morning...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/audio/the-spie...-mannelly-show/

Edited by flavum