2015 Cubs Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 08:28 PM)
This is a special type of delusion.

Our season is dead and the future isn't there. Not at all compelling.

Delusion? I was simply stating that I am compelled to watching White Sox baseball. We could go 0-162 and I would watch 90% of the games. The Cubs could go 162-0 the same season and I would watch no more than 10 of their games, about half of those being against us. I don't care what our record is, White Sox baseball will always be more compelling to me than any other team's games.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 09:01 PM)
Delusion? I was simply stating that I am compelled to watching White Sox baseball. We could go 0-162 and I would watch 90% of the games. The Cubs could go 162-0 the same season and I would watch no more than 10 of their games, about half of those being against us. I don't care what our record is, White Sox baseball will always be more compelling to me than any other team's games.

I rest my case.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 09:52 PM)
I rest my case.

Good god man you could not be more condescending if you tried. What a shock that a White Sox fan enjoys watching White Sox games more than another team. So should we all just be in a constant state of misery like you?

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 10:01 PM)
Good god man you could not be more condescending if you tried. What a shock that a White Sox fan enjoys watching White Sox games more than another team. So should we all just be in a constant state of misery like you?

He's just being brutally honest.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 12:56 PM)
Seriously, WTF Cardinals. Giving Cubs thoughts of beating them to the finish line now, only 5.5 back with 24 left if score holds.

I think Pittsburgh has a better shot at catching the Cardinals and then Jaime Garcia v the cubs in a play-in game is interesting to me.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 06:13 PM)
The Cardinals yesterday looked like they went to sleep in a bed and woke up in the middle of an ocean.

From the video I saw, Grichuk is playing CF today and can't throw the ball. Cubs scored cause he tossed the ball to Heyward to throw in.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 02:03 PM)
I don't really think that matters. The Royals were a hair from winning it all last year and they lacked post-season experience.

Thanks for not answering the question.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 02:21 PM)
Thanks for not answering the question.

My apologies.

Aside from Lester, Montero has 27 ABs, David Ross has 32 AB, Fowler has 14 AB, Austin Jackson has 133 AB, Strop has 2.1 IP, Tommy Hunter has 14.1 IP, Wood has 3.1 IP, Clayton Richard has 6.1 IP (didn't realize he pitched for us in the 2008 playoffs), Rodney has 10 IP, Hammel has 15 IP, Haren has 19.1 IP.