2015 Videogame thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 3, 2015 -> 07:56 PM)
Ill be honest, I have absolutely no idea how fallout/elder scrolls games could even be playable on consoles. I dont mean thay from a tech standpoint either. I would not even consider them on ps4/xbox.

I played the s*** out of Skyrim on PS3, loved it on that console. I haven't had a gaming desktop since HS so consoles are the only thing I use these days.

I didn't enjoy the new Elder scrolls though, just couldn't get into it. Not sure if it was the story, the online mode or what.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 03:41 PM)
Just downloaded Age of Empires II from Steam for $3.99

PSH I still have that on my mac. Ill dominate you with the persians.

I may be dating myself but that came out when I lived in the dorms and we used to play hallway v hallway on that game.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 09:46 PM)
Why is that such a bad thing?

Because I feel like it's missing that indescribable, authentic Star Wars feel.

Side note, Instant Action was by far my favorite game mode and as far as I know, it's not an option in the new one

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 09:47 PM)
Because I feel like it's missing that indescribable, authentic Star Wars feel.

Side note, Instant Action was by far my favorite game mode and as far as I know, it's not an option in the new one

I HATE the lack of campaign mode. Give me an open-world Star Wars game and you can take $100 from me. Now I understand that Battlefront has never been an open-world game, but I was hoping they would give us SOMETHING like CoD does. I was so hyped for that Star Wars 1331 game or whatever it was called a few years ago before it was suddenly cancelled.

EDIT:

Star Wars 1313 was the name.

That's from 3 years ago. I guess when Disney acquired LucasArts, they cancelled the game.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 09:59 PM)
I HATE the lack of campaign mode. Give me an open-world Star Wars game and you can take $100 from me. Now I understand that Battlefront has never been an open-world game, but I was hoping they would give us SOMETHING like CoD does. I was so hyped for that Star Wars 1331 game or whatever it was called a few years ago before it was suddenly cancelled.

EDIT:

Star Wars 1313 was the name.

That's from 3 years ago. I guess when Disney acquired LucasArts, they cancelled the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted...i/1100-6428492/

It's not open-world, but I think I'd rather have a linear Star Wars campaign anyway. I don't want to imagine the awful side missions in a Star Wars game. "Hey, go fetch those power cells for me, but they're heavily guarded."

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 10:30 PM)
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted...i/1100-6428492/

It's not open-world, but I think I'd rather have a linear Star Wars campaign anyway. I don't want to imagine the awful side missions in a Star Wars game. "Hey, go fetch those power cells for me, but they're heavily guarded."

It says right in that article that it is rumored to be an open-world game, but EA has no confirmed anything. It doesn't have to be open-world like Assassins Creed I guess, but maybe something closer to Shadow of Mordor that didn't seem to have those "Collect 100 of this and do this dumb task" type of things.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 5, 2015 -> 09:20 PM)
PSH I still have that on my mac. Ill dominate you with the persians.

I may be dating myself but that came out when I lived in the dorms and we used to play hallway v hallway on that game.

I just came across my original install CD for it this week. What's the cheat code for the machine gun-firing Cobra?