2015-16 NHL thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Feb 21, 2016 -> 08:54 PM)
I disagree about having two right now. I still think the Top 4 is more than fine. I do agree another reliable D man would be huge at the deadline, but they can really make one impact move. I still want a Top LW.

I'm probably being a bit over dramatic, but I just do not enjoy watching this version of Seabrook, he just seems extra slow this year and keeps getting beat. Then that directly affects whoever he is playing with.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 08:18 AM)
Better be 0 games. It was a terrible call.

Given that he already was given a game misconduct, I don't think he gets any extra time off. It really wasn't that dirty of a hit, it was just bad luck that his head smacked against the ice, and that's what the refs reacted to.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 22, 2016 -> 08:16 AM)
I'm probably being a bit over dramatic, but I just do not enjoy watching this version of Seabrook, he just seems extra slow this year and keeps getting beat. Then that directly affects whoever he is playing with.

Seabs is just not playing well right now. He needs to snap out of it, because it's already a bad money contract if Seabs is good for the next couple of years but if he can't play, it's the next Bickell contract.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 23, 2016 -> 09:12 AM)
So this happened last night.. https://youtu.be/9K_5WW6Rh50

Wonder if anyone has ever seen (or done that if you played) in a game before. If anyone doesn't know, that's Craig Smith of the Predators. He once

lifting the puck up and out of play. Seems like that guy has a habit of missing tap ins. :lol:

I've done that on passes before, but never prevented myself from scoring. Slight whiff on a touch pass, but still get enough of it to hit my own stick.

It's not a proud moment.... :lol:

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 10:40 AM)
Farhan Lalji ‏@FarhanLaljiTSN 6m6 minutes ago

Hearing that #Blackhawks have serious interest in Hamhuis & Vrbata. No word yet on whether Hamhuis is willing to waive NTC. #Canucks

Why in the world would he want to stay in Vancouver right now?

QUOTE (Tony @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 11:57 AM)
Without being too over confident, I would image there are very few players that wouldn't waive their NTC to play here for a few months. I don't think that will be a major concern for the Hawks

I think Chicago is one of a handful of teams that a player would want to be traded from a Canadian team to.

QUOTE (Tony @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 11:57 AM)
Without being too over confident, I would image there are very few players that wouldn't waive their NTC to play here for a few months. I don't think that will be a major concern for the Hawks

Yeah, without sounding like a Yankees or Cardinals fans, I can see why they wouldn't unless it was a dream situation for some unknown reason.