2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 04:33 PM)
Good luck with that Clippers.

Do you realize how atrocious Stephenson has been the last year and a half? And the pick, from what I'm reading, is lottery protected in 2019. In other words, they gave up absolutely nothing and got a nice upgrade at their weakest position.

Jordan

Griffin

Green

Redick

Paul

That might be the best starting 5 in the game.

Edited by Jordan4life

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)
Do you realize how atrocious Stephenson has been the last year and a half? And the pick, from what I'm reading, is lottery protected in 2019. In other words, they gave up absolutely nothing and got a nice upgrade at their weakest position.

Jordan

Griffin

Green

Redick

Paul

Lol. You and your platitudes

That golden state squad isn't so bad

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 05:38 PM)
I don't think I even want to watch the bulls the rest of this season or following seasons until some major changes are made. Right now it seems that JR currently owns the 2 worst teams in Chicago from top to bottom.

Um, Bears.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 07:40 PM)
You feel like the bulls/wsox currently have a better front office/coach and a brighter future than the bears currently?

The Bears have done nothing to prove otherwise. The Sox and Bulls have legitimate stars on their teams.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 07:49 PM)
The Bears have done nothing to prove otherwise. The Sox and Bulls have legitimate stars on their teams.

I'd consider Pernell McPhee and Alshon Jeffery stars.

Pace and Fox had a good 1st year considering everything. Good draft, free agency was average, development in young players was a huge positive.

I definitely trust the Bears organization now than the Bulls.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 08:34 PM)
I'd consider Pernell McPhee and Alshon Jeffery stars.

Pace and Fox had a good 1st year considering everything. Good draft, free agency was average, development in young players was a huge positive.

I definitely trust the Bears organization now than the Bulls.

McPhee is a star?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)

Jordan

Griffin

Green

Redick

Paul

They improved their chances from 0 percent to win the title to 0 percent to win the title.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:27 PM)
They got better without giving up anything. The Bulls haven't done that since 1995.

They still possibly gave up a first round pick, that is something...maybe.

And the Bulls piss me off more than anyone, no need to tell me that.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
It's lottery protected, but it's a pick nonetheless. Jimmy Butler wasn't drafted in the lottery, look at him now

Well, if in three years the Grizzlies draft a Jimmy Butler type then so be it. The Clippers are trying to win a title. Chris Paul is not 22. He's 31.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 07:49 PM)

This is nuts. The Bears play in the sports where it's the easiest to get better. They also have a coach that has proven that he can develop talent in multiple stops. The Bears are in good hands and trending upward.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:50 PM)
This is nuts. The Bears play in the sports where it's the easiest to get better. They also have a coach that has proven that he can develop talent in multiple stops. The Bears are in good hands and trending upward.

I'm excited about Pace and Fox.

But I was after year one of Emery - Trestman.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:47 PM)
Eddy Curry trade says hi.

I'm wondering if you still stand by the below exchange?

QUOTE (ozzfest @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 11:39 AM) *

Front office rankings in Chicago (in terms of which teams have the best chance to win it all). Which is how a front office should be judged.

1) Blackhawks

2) Cubs

3) Bears

4) White Sox

5) Bulls

Quinarvy : "Lol. Bears should be fifth and Bulls second."

QUOTE (ozzfest @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:54 PM)

Front office rankings in Chicago (in terms of which teams have the best chance to win it all). Which is how a front office should be judged.

1) Blackhawks

2) Cubs

3) Bears

4) White Sox

5) Bulls

A month ago? Yes.

Then injuries made everything fly off the rails.

QUOTE (ozzfest @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 09:54 PM)

1) Blackhawks

2) Cubs

3) Bears

4) White Sox

5) Bulls

Dude, you need to stop trolling. We understand you hate the front office, there is nothing else that needs to be said

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 10:22 PM)
Dude, you need to stop trolling. We understand you hate the front office, there is nothing else that needs to be said

And you like the front office? Heck of a trade today huh? Had they made the Gasol deal, at least they would have made SAC better, therefore making it more likely they get Kings' first round pick.