2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

Thanks to chris matthews I just turned off the TV. Can't take it any more. Is blubbering about Hillary and how beautiful she looked and how Presidential she loooked and get this, seriously, he just talked about her having a beautiful voice. OMG. How can he live with himself? Why pay for ads? Hillary should just go on Chris Matthews show 2-3 times a week.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 04:46 AM)
You are the exact type of person I could see actually thinking Trump won that debate.

He did. He had the line everybody should and will remember. The jail line was priceless.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 04:57 AM)
It's because he's voting for Trump.

I can't vote for him. As a Christian (Catholic) I disagree with his mean stance on immigration. Our country has always welcomed people who have the guts to come to a new land. I also disagree with his cut-throat style of business in which he has hurt many many people. I know cut-throat elitist 1 percenters like Trump and I don't like them. I could now list the reason I hate Hillary, but I won't.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 11:08 PM)
He did. He had the line everybody should and will remember. The jail line was priceless.

I thought that part of the debate was hilarious. But you have to remember that this is an election, not a f***ing reality TV show. Donald Trump has no f***ing idea about policy whatsoever. He thinks Hillary Clinton could have closed tax loopholes as a lone senator from NY. And the topic at hand was about his tax returns in 1995, when Clinton was still first lady. I get that people like blame Hillary for everything, but that timeline makes no sense.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 11:18 PM)
I thought that part of the debate was hilarious. But you have to remember that this is an election, not a f***ing reality TV show. Donald Trump has no f***ing idea about policy whatsoever. He thinks Hillary Clinton could have closed tax loopholes as a lone senator from NY. And the topic at hand was about his tax returns in 1995, when Clinton was still first lady. I get that people like blame Hillary for everything, but that timeline makes no sense.

Yep, Donald Trump is remarkably clueless and his entire debate strategy is based on fair mongering and cramming as many lies as possible into his responses because he is incapable of intelligently discussing policy.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 04:13 AM)
It's ok, you can just admit it.

I guess you must be one of those people who think Hillary is a saint and if a person like me blasts Hillary incessantly I have to like Trump. I've already been honest. I do think he's hilarious and outrageous and it's a blast to see him say what he does. But why is it so hard to believe that just because Greg hates Hillary he has to vote for Trump and be a Trump supporter? I don't get that.

I guess I could admit to hating Trump less than I hate Hillary. I guess I could even admit I don't hate Trump cause he amuses me so. I love the idea of a non-political person running. That's why I love Jesse Ventura. I'm sick of politicians but I can't vote for Trump. I even told my mom that tonight.

She said, 'but if you vote for neither your vote doesn't count.' I said, 'Look, you can't vote for Trump. A president can't be saying the stuff he says. But you also can't vote for Hillary because she is horrible. So if you vote you have to vote for a write in.' Now if you accuse my mom of wanting Trump and voting for Trump, go ahead. I can tell I didn't convince her and she'd NEVER vote Democrat. But Greg? He goes for Jesse.

Tony you are close to forcing me to start a new thread ... it would go like this

Who do you think Hillary hater Greg is voting for? He's been accused of being a liar and Troll. So who will Greg vote for ...

a.) Trump.

b.) Hillary.

c.) Jesse Ventura.

d.) somebody else.

e.) None of the above.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
And somebody wanted to ban Greg for an intelligent debate about Chelsea Clinton. Wow.

Hey, when there are secret tapes of conversations and we're talking about Trump grabbing p****, anything's fair game. Bill Clinton is her husband and was President. There are allegations about him as well.

People were all mad at me for talking about how Hillary screams and I was told to knock it off. This superficial stuff you mentioned IS important. Ever since Nixon looking bad on TV sweating in debates this superficial stuff has mattered. As a Hillary hater I will say this about her. She looked good for TV tonight. Her hair looked good. I think she knew that too and was very confident. Sometimes she looks hideous. Her hair looked great tonight. Trump's looked better, too.

He won the debate with that line. it should be all the headlines tomorrow. That was the line. Boom. Trump wins.

Something a guy said 10 years ago off the record shouldn't be haunting him now. He is a potty mouth elitist who has always thought himself as entitled to getting perfect looking women, which does make him a crummy person in many ways.

He did win. That line gave him the win.

It's easy to be undecided, Tony. Some people despise Hillary fricking Clinton. It's not just Greg. A LOT OF US think she should be in jail. A lot of us despise everything about her career. And my vote for Ventura is a good vote. How in the hell could I vote for either one of them?? They are despicable.

It's sad that you think a zinger with zero substance won this debate. It's sad that there are many out there like you that grab on to this clueless demagogue wannabe and prop him up under the pretense that you are voting for someone else(you're not).

It's even more sad when you refer to yourself in the third person because you are using an online alias

Trump wanted to put some bill Clinton accusers in his family box at the debate, essentially right on the debate floor.

And for all of tough guy trump's crying about the moderators, the time for each candidate was almost dead even with a few seconds advantage to Trump. Even on his own terms, strongman authoritarian, he's a sad failure.

For the people that were freaking out about the immediate pundit coverage saying Trump may have won, the two instant polls both found people felt Clinton won.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/plat...android-verizon

Breitbarts fact check is just lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonMaloy/statu...339932478955520

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonMaloy/statu...340661604245504

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonMaloy/statu...341331342229504

Trump just straight up lying about his tweets and then rambling about Clinton's staff tweeting in the early hours was pretty crazy. I don't think he has a strong grasp on reality.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 05:27 AM)
It's sad that you think a zinger with zero substance won this debate. It's sad that there are many out there like you that grab on to this clueless demagogue wannabe and prop him up under the pretense that you are voting for someone else(you're not).

It's even more sad when you refer to yourself in the third person because you are using an online alias

It's that simple minded voter that is going to stay with the trump ship as it goes down. He was awful last night.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 11:11 PM)
Hillary Clinton is lucky her presidential run has been on the easiest setting. People would kill to have Trump has their opponent.

If the republicans put even a halfway decent candidate up there it might have fallen their way, instead they voted for a clown and will be handed another loss.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
And somebody wanted to ban Greg for an intelligent debate about Chelsea Clinton. Wow.

There is absolutely nothing intelligent about repeatedly saying that Chelsea Clinton is going to be gifted an 8 year term in the White House immediately following her mother.

Trump couldn't even appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary if he happened to be elected. Must be some more locker room talk.

What was with all his sniffling? Was he crying beforehand?

Is he sick? He can't be sick, he has a note from some doctor that basically says he is the healthiest person who has ever run for office.

It is too bad there is always a chance he wins, because all this stuff could actually be funny. That pacing and hovering last night was just weird.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 08:44 AM)
Trump couldn't even appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary if he happened to be elected. Must be some more locker room talk.

What was with all his sniffling? Was he crying beforehand?

Is he sick? He can't be sick, he has a note from some doctor that basically says he is the healthiest person who has ever run for office.

It is too bad there is always a chance he wins, because all this stuff could actually be funny. That pacing and hovering last night was just weird.

Rubbing the mic against his pants while Hillary was speaking was weird as hell

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 08:46 AM)
Rubbing the mic against his pants while Hillary was speaking was weird as hell

It's just so bizarre. I guess the good news for anyone who doesn't want him elected is he couldn't have appealed to anyone who wasn't going to vote for him anyways last night.

And all the fact check sights indicate for all the lying he accuses others of doing, no one lies more than he does.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 06:41 AM)
If the republicans put even a halfway decent candidate up there it might have fallen their way, instead they voted for a clown and will be handed another loss.

Hillary would be losing to a decent Republican candidate right about now. She is playing Doom on the "I'm Too Young to Die" mode.