2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 02:53 PM)
This election was wrapped up the day Hillary announced she was running. Bernie had no chance cause of the DNC wanting Hillary and there's no way a Republican will ever win again, much less a bozo like Trump. Why even look at polls, etc. Landslide is assured for the coronation.

Why do you post the same thing in multiple threads? You have no evidence of rigging or anything.

I love Bernie but he lost by millions of votes. Stop

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 02:53 PM)
This election was wrapped up the day Hillary announced she was running. Bernie had no chance cause of the DNC wanting Hillary and there's no way a Republican will ever win again, much less a bozo like Trump. Why even look at polls, etc. Landslide is assured for the coronation.

Why havent the democrats rigged the senate? Or the house? If they are so powerful that they could rig the presidential election, why stop there?

I will await your answer that you will never provide while asking the same question in a few posts after mine

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 03:25 PM)
Why havent the democrats rigged the senate? Or the house? If they are so powerful that they could rig the presidential election, why stop there?

I will await your answer that you will never provide while asking the same question in a few posts after mine

Don't forget an overwhelming majority of state houses and governorships!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)

Cause it's not easy to rig the system. President is the most important job.

How Macedonia Became A Global Hub For Pro-Trump Misinformation

BuzzFeed News identified more than 100 pro-Trump websites being run from a single town in the former Yugoslav Republic.

The young Macedonians who run these sites say they don’t care about Donald Trump. They are responding to straightforward economic incentives: As Facebook regularly reveals in earnings reports, a US Facebook user is worth about four times a user outside the US. The fraction-of-a-penny-per-click of US display advertising — a declining market for American publishers — goes a long way in Veles. Several teens and young men who run these sites told BuzzFeed News that they learned the best way to generate traffic is to get their politics stories to spread on Facebook — and the best way to generate shares on Facebook is to publish sensationalist and often false content that caters to Trump supporters.

As a result, this strange hub of pro-Trump sites in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is now playing a significant role in propagating the kind of false and misleading content that was identified in a recent BuzzFeed News analysis of hyperpartisan Facebook pages. These sites open a window into the economic incentives behind producing misinformation specifically for the wealthiest advertising markets and specifically for Facebook, the world’s largest social network, as well as within online advertising networks such as Google AdSense.

“Yes, the info in the blogs is bad, false, and misleading but the rationale is that ‘if it gets the people to click on it and engage, then use it,’” said a university student in Veles who started a US politics site, and who agreed to speak on the condition that BuzzFeed News not use his name.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Nov 4, 2016 -> 02:28 PM)
Mary Mapes's career was killed, and Dan Rather's reputation forever tainted, for a lesser offense than what Brett Baer did pushing that phony "indictment" story for 3 days.

If it was any place but Fox News, he would be done. But he knew it was false all the time, just like the Trump campaign knew it was false when Teump mentioned it in his rallies. But they want to get it in people's heads, because once it is there, it tends not to leave. Kellyanne was being questioned about it and she just admitted "the damage was done".

Iits like a lawyer who does something in a trial they know will be objected to and sustained. They just want it in the jurors' heads even though they technically can't use it.

To the experts on here, do you think Hillary will be a one-term president because of health issues? Or will she be all in for the eight year term I have speculated upon (with you know who getting experience in politics to replace her).

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 5, 2016 -> 12:22 PM)
To the experts on here, do you think Hillary will be a one-term president because of health issues? Or will she be all in for the eight year term I have speculated upon (with you know who getting experience in politics to replace her).

One day you tell us how she'll likely be arrested the day after getting elected, the next day you're concerned she'll serve 8 years. Make up your mind.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 5, 2016 -> 03:26 PM)
One day you tell us how she'll likely be arrested the day after getting elected, the next day you're concerned she'll serve 8 years. Make up your mind.

Whatever is next on the radio, thats his position.

Scrolling through relevant university job listings for next year. A couple relevant ones appear.

Finland.

Japan.

Pauses for a second, then goes back and saves both links.

Pauses for a second, wait wasn't there another one in the UK?

-me a moment ago.