2016 Republican Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 04:02 PM)
Hillary supporters never answer me they just blame the messenger or blast me. What did I say out of line?

Have you seen Trump rallies? Or read about them? Packed. Hillary's? Downtown Kansas City was expecting to be shut down and only a few fans trickled in to hear her speech.

Crazy. Even on Soxtalk. Nobody points out anything good about her. Her supporters (almost all of Soxtalk) want her President and that's about it. They also rip and mock Trump, which of course is easy to do. But this isn't about Trump being bad. It's about Hillary and all signs point to a Presidency that will be dreadful. We already know there's no chance in hell anything's getting passed with Congress (the Repub majority) despising her. And lets see if we are safe internationally under her leadership.

They answer you and you ignore it and come back with more ignorant nonsense.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 01:52 PM)
Can you say ... rigged?

No I can't. What actual evidence do you have that the election is rigged? Who would be rigging this election for Hillary? If she's so powerful, how did some inexperienced, Kenyan, Muslim, jihadist beat her?

All this talk of a rigged election is dangerous. The election hasn't even occurred and people like you are planting a seed that the system is nefariously rigged as if we are some third world country. All that does is increase the chances of unnecessary violence. You should be ashamed to be spreading such garbage lies.

EDIT: And it's amazing to see Trump pound his chest when a favorable poll comes out. Which one is it? Rigged or you're leading in a poll. Make up your f**** mind idiot..

EDIT 2: Here's your voter fraud proof. *drops mic*

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 05:05 PM)

Clinton's campaign caught on video/audio talking about purposely inciting violence at Trump rallies.

A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherf***er."

The Field Director for Citizens United, Scott Foval said on camera, "If you're here and you're protesting and you do these actions, you will be attacked at Trump rallies. That's what we want." He kept running his mouth too, "The campaign pays the DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes the s*** on the ground."

MSM has yet to acknowledge this and Fox News cancelled the scheduled appearance of the writer who heads up the site that put forth this video/audio. No word on whether Putin and the Russians put this together so we're not sure if it's credible yet.

Let me guess, you didnt actually watch the videos. Lets start at 2:18, notice that they never show what question is actually asked. There is actually no way to understand what this 15 minutes is, because its multiple different videos spliced together.

Find me the raw footage, otherwise I just wasted 15 minutes when I could have been watching "ancient aliens." I mean come on, you saw the helicopter in the hieroglyphics.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 03:37 PM)
I think that every election, but in the end, the polls end up being strikingly right every time. Also, just seems to me that most Trump supporters are very into it and vocal, so I'd think they'd be more likely to answer a call about it. But who knows.

In the end, I can't see any variance from the polls being large. For every reason it seems Trump supporters are under-counted, there are reasons to think they are over-counted.

We will see one way or another that is for sure.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 05:22 PM)
More on this from you when the Russians are implicated! Can't wait.

So you didnt watch the video?

Got it.

And even Pence has implicated the Russians in the hacks.

http://www.newsweek.com/pence-contradicts-...nd-hacks-510468

In another interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Pence said "there's more and more evidence that implicates Russia."

Damn those pesky facts. I would hate to ever get involved in a discussion where someone actually had to use legitimate facts/evidence, that would be so boring and dull.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 10:05 PM)

Clinton's campaign caught on video/audio talking about purposely inciting violence at Trump rallies.

A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherf***er."

The Field Director for Citizens United, Scott Foval said on camera, "If you're here and you're protesting and you do these actions, you will be attacked at Trump rallies. That's what we want." He kept running his mouth too, "The campaign pays the DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes the s*** on the ground."

MSM has yet to acknowledge this and Fox News cancelled the scheduled appearance of the writer who heads up the site that put forth this video/audio. No word on whether Putin and the Russians put this together so we're not sure if it's credible yet.

I can't imagine why the media might be skeptical about a James O'Keefe video with frequent jump-cuts...

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 05:34 PM)
I watched it and I have no idea what Pende has to do with anything.

I don't know anything about O'Keefe but there's full clips of multiple officials speaking on their routine practice of criminality and paying for violence. I don't care if Hitler released the video from his grave, the officials are identifiable and on tape/audio. Amazing how anyone who doesn't agree with Clinton isn't reputable.

Maybe research your own sources?

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/James_O%27Keefe

And we dont know what those officials are talking about, because the author of the video has historically created "shock" videos by taking interviews out of context. I didnt even realize it was O-Keefe, but within the first 3 minutes I knew that it was being spliced.

That is why it is unreliable.

As for Pence, you said something about Russian implication. I merely pointed out that even Trump's VP thinks that the Russians are implicated in the hacks.

So again, when you bring evidence, you should vet it first. Its your credibility on the line.

O'Keefe is notorious for using slimy ways to make people look bad. Was even arrested once for breaking into a politician's office trying to bug her phone or something. He often chops up videos to make things look worse than they are.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 11:34 PM)
I don't know anything about O'Keefe but there's full clips of multiple officials speaking on their routine practice of criminality and paying for violence. I don't care if Hitler released the video from his grave, the officials are identifiable and on tape/audio. Amazing how anyone who doesn't agree with Clinton isn't reputable.

O'Keefe is famous for making undercover videos, and then editing the videos to look like something they're not.

Can you point to the portion of the video where they pay for violence? I only got a few minutes in and all I saw was that they said they would send people to troll the Trump supporters, knowing THEY would get violent.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
You're using rallies as not only a popularity contest, but a sign that the election is rigged.

I'm supporting Hillary Clinton in this election. I wish there was another candidate representing the Democratic Party, but she'll do. With that said, I'd never go to a rally. What's the point?

You want to know why we blast you. You continue to say you aren't voting or won't side with Trump, yet you are using his exact rhetoric. And you know you are. You're the guy yelling at a Trump Rally "LOCK HER UP" and "BUILD THAT WALL"

Finally. Thank you.

Tony you said all I want to hear. You said "I wish there was another candidate representing the Democratic Party, but she'll do."

I had not heard that from you or many Hillary-ites before. Thank u for being honest and admitting she is not ideal. That is big of you and I respect you for this stance. I can accept people voting for Hillary if they at least admit what you did.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 07:00 AM)
Greg, that is why many people here get so upset with you. You aren't going to find a ton of huge Hillary supporters here. Read what they say, and you'd see that.

The issue is for many, myself include, Trump and his base are SO far gone, Hillary is without question the better candidate of the two. She has her major flaws and this will go down as one of the worst elections of all time, but Trump vs. Hillary isn't much of a question.

And I accept that and respect that. But nobody besides you on the Hillary side has come out and said she is flawed. I respect your stance and you actually are right. She is less "dangerous." I just don't like her, etc.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 01:13 AM)
And I accept that and respect that. But nobody besides you on the Hillary side has come out and said she is flawed. I respect your stance and you actually are right. She is less "dangerous." I just don't like her, etc.

:lol:

Greg, I think I've prefaced every single post about Hillary Clinton with words expressing exactly that same sentiment.

I haven't seen one Democrat claiming "I just LOVE Hillary Clinton so much!!!"

75-85% of the reason why most are voting in this election is 1) to STOP TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT, 2) the SUPREME COURT and 3) PROGRESSIVE POLICIES/INCREMENTAL TRIANGULATION IN THEIR PREFERRED POLITICAL DIRECTION.

As opposed to all out nuclear armageddon and international embarrassment/global catastrophe...and undoing most if not all of the "good" that the US has done for the rest of the world since 1776.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 06:59 AM)
Scott Foval, the man I quoted from the video and the man a few here defended, was fired by Americans United for Change tonight. The day the video released. I guess it didn't end up mattering that I didn't check the source of a video of an indetifiable man admitting guilt of a crime.

Being fired for bad PR isn't the same as admitting guilt of a crime. You still haven't quoted any criminal activity.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 04:38 PM)

In a conversation about how you're appealing to bad sources, you link to a photoshopped tweet. Cmon.

Btw, I didn't actually defend him, but don't let facts get in your way. I was skeptical of your accusation that people were paid to be violent, which you said you didn't have time to support last night, but still haven't today.

Edit: typo

Edited by CrimsonWeltall