2016 Republican Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 08:21 AM)
Greg, I think I've prefaced every single post about Hillary Clinton with words expressing exactly that same sentiment.

I haven't seen one Democrat claiming "I just LOVE Hillary Clinton so much!!!"

75-85% of the reason why most are voting in this election is 1) to STOP TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT, 2) the SUPREME COURT and 3) PROGRESSIVE POLICIES/INCREMENTAL TRIANGULATION IN THEIR PREFERRED POLITICAL DIRECTION.

As opposed to all out nuclear armageddon and international embarrassment/global catastrophe...and undoing most if not all of the "good" that the US has done for the rest of the world since 1776.

I haven't considered you an ARDENT Hillary supporter on Soxtalk, but yes I appreciate you now making it clear you are not thrilled with Hillary. So that's only two. But I do appreciate you and Tony for expressing the fact you wish there was another Democratic candidate and you are not a Hillary lover! Thank u. I can appreciate those who are voting for the worst of two very very bad candidates. I get upset at all the Hillary love on the board with people indicating she is special in some way and deserving of the office. Thank u caulfield and Tony for clarifying.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 16, 2016 -> 08:14 PM)
And do you keep that same thought process every year? What if Theo and the Cubs never win a World Series. Would he say his run here was a success if they never won, even though the playoffs are a crap shoot?

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 05:58 PM)
From which posters?

I don't call anybody out. Note I've only heard from two posters so far expressing any disdain at all concerning Hillary.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 07:30 PM)
I don't call anybody out. Note I've only heard from two posters so far expressing any disdain at all concerning Hillary.

I can't recall seeing a single poster showing full-fledged support for Clinton. I'm pretty confident that every liberal, or liberal-leaning, poster here (including myself) thinks she is a highly flawed candidate.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 01:30 PM)

This thread can handle it. Please, go ahead and name these people who are expressing all of this support for Hillary. Inquiring minds want to know

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 01:39 PM)
This thread can handle it. Please, go ahead and name these people who are expressing all of this support for Hillary. Inquiring minds want to know

That one guy from the other day and the other dude in the other thread. You know.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
Uhh, I am pretty sure it was reported on Hannity that the guy was fired. You're disputing that?

No, I'm pointing out that you linked to a tweet that was photoshopped (a picture of the bloodied cop added underneath Foval's tweet about being proud of protestors) .

No one disputed that he got fired.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 02:25 PM)
DEM voter fraud alive and well.

lol, come on now. Provide some evidence.

I am sure there are occasional acts of fraud, done by people leaning both directions. But there hasn't been any sort of evidence of meaningful numbers in decades. There is no proof of any such thing.

You do realize how hard it is to actually end up with serious voter fraud, right? That the election captains at voting stations are volunteers from both parties? That there are monitors there from both as well? That the voting machines have extremely high security? That there are all manner of spot checks done?

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 01:32 PM)
I can't recall seeing a single poster showing full-fledged support for Clinton. I'm pretty confident that every liberal, or liberal-leaning, poster here (including myself) thinks she is a highly flawed candidate.

steve and bmags say hi

edit: add me some reddy too

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 06:32 PM)

Awesome, that's three now. I have no problem with you guys if you are choosing Hillary only cause she's better than Trump. I just wanted people to recognize she is, as you said, highly flawed. If I have misjudged you, sorry. There are at least 3 people I really think are Hillary lovers, but I can't call them out.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 06:37 PM)
Awesome, that's three now. I have no problem with you guys if you are choosing Hillary only cause she's better than Trump. I just wanted people to recognize she is, as you said, highly flawed. If I have misjudged you, sorry. There are at least 3 people I really think are Hillary lovers, but I can't call them out.

greg I named them for you since you're a raging coward.

Uh, oh....now you're adding on to the current conspiracy theory by creating in Greg the belief system that not only is the media biased unfairly, but that we just call those who disagree with us names, burn down offices, spray graffiti and make a nuisance of ourselves with all "Trump/Ventura" supporters, lol.

Thankfully, religion/God/Catholicism wasn't mixed up into that taunt.