5/11 - White Sox @ Rangers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He had some air on that dive into the seats and came down with quite a bit of force straight on his face (not to mention his knee knock the hell out of the concrete rail, though I don't think that hurt him). If it was his mouth he landed on, he prob lost a few teeth. If it was his nose, it's definitely broke badly.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:19 PM)
If he just knocked out some teeth, I don't think it will be a that bad but we will see

I thought it was his nose, but I'm not sure.

Why would he be covering his face and running frantically like that if it was just a tooth that got knocked out? It looked worse than that, but what do I know.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:22 PM)

Why would he be covering his face and running frantically like that if it was just a tooth that got knocked out? It looked worse than that, but what do I know.

Mouth was bleeding badly? Could be his nose though

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:21 PM)
He had some air on that dive into the seats and came down with quite a bit of force straight on his face (not to mention his knee knock the hell out of the concrete rail, though I don't think that hurt him). If it was his mouth he landed on, he prob lost a few teeth. If it was his nose, it's definitely broke badly.

Gaaah my head hurts just reading this.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:22 PM)

Because it f***ing hurts. I'm betting there are some cuts in those lips.