5/15- White Sox at Yankees

flavum

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (wizeguy57 @ May 15, 2016 -> 03:46 PM)
Have to come out and win tomorrow. Can't let this turn in to a 4 or 5 game losing streak. This division will be a dogfight all year. Nobody is going to run away with it.

There is no game tomorrow. Tuesday.

QUOTE (wizeguy57 @ May 15, 2016 -> 03:46 PM)
Have to come out and win tomorrow. Can't let this turn in to a 4 or 5 game losing streak. This division will be a dogfight all year. Nobody is going to run away with it.

I promise you then won't lose tomorrow. Bet the house on it.

QUOTE (wizeguy57 @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:46 PM)

Yeah. Cool opponent tommorow... the off days...

QUOTE (Scoots @ May 15, 2016 -> 03:44 PM)
This is really embarassing

Yeah, very bad week. The way we lost some of these games, it is like deja vu. The guy I am really getting tired of is Zak Duke. He seems pretty worthless in all honesty. Seems like every time he comes in, he f&*#s up.

Edited by soxfan85

Sorry if it's been brought up (I only listened to part of the game), but I just heard Hawk say that the Yankees have won the last 141 straight games when leading the game after 8 innings? This seems unbelievable...

Thought for the Day / Stats of the Day:

Thought for the Day: Chase Headley is the new Ryan Raburn. A mediocre player who makes a career of killing the White Sox and ONLY the White Sox.

Stats of the Day:

We are roughly six weeks into the season and the Sox “5th starter” has yet to record one single, solitary victory. Not…one…

On this six game road trip White Sox pitchers allowed 21 TWO OUT RBI’S!!! (That’s ridiculous…)

The Sox need to get home and get their collective heads back together. This has not been the same team since they gave away that game Tuesday night in Texas. There obviously has been a hangover from that one and they need to stop it quick.

As far as Zach Duke...more and more the deal the Sox gave him is looking like a big mistake.

Mark