5/23 Game 1 - Indians @ Sox, 4:10, CSN

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ May 23, 2016 -> 06:24 PM)
The Sox offense is just so damn bad with a man on 3rd and less then 2 outs!!!!

They showed the graphic yesterday, Sox were exactly at league average, gone down a bit since then though, 1-3 today.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ May 23, 2016 -> 05:23 PM)
Deserves to lose? Come on now.

Who said that?

Carlos hit that hard but right at him. If he's going well that lands in the gap or in the corner. Can't knock him he got the fly ball just hit too hard. That's on the 3rd base coach.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:23 PM)
are you new to the game threads? Do you endorse god awful coaching? Seriously, nobody here should be anything but PO'ed this game hasn't been put to bed. The indians have f***ING TRIED TO GIVE IT AWAY!

Well, seeing as I have 300 posts I suppose I am fairly new, yes. And I don't endorse awful coaching, as I actually would disagree with many of the decisions that have been made in this game, but they are winning. So just enjoy the fact that they are up by 3 and probably aren't going to give the lead up.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:25 PM)
Who said that?

Carlos hit that hard but right at him. If he's going well that lands in the gap or in the corner. Can't knock him he got the fly ball just hit too hard. That's on the 3rd base coach.

deserves is a little strong but if they blow this lead certainly nobody will be happy. Game should be put to bed.

There's just no way the Indians go down easily the next two innings if Jackson doesn't get a big hit here.

It's baseball karma. Especially when you had the first two hitters reach by errors and they're TRYING to give you runs...if nothing else, we would have been able to preserve Robertson for use in a possible save situation in the second game.

QUOTE (Scoots @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:26 PM)
Well, seeing as I have 300 posts I suppose I am fairly new, yes. And I don't endorse awful coaching, as I actually would disagree with many of the decisions that have been made in this game, but they are winning. So just enjoy the fact that they are up by 3 and probably aren't going to give the lead up.

welcome to the forum. game threads are like an emotional free for all. Reason isn't always the priority, nor should it be imo.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 23, 2016 -> 05:26 PM)
deserves is a little strong but if they blow this lead certainly nobody will be happy. Game should be put to bed.

We're not a good hitting ball club although we've added runs late. So we'll keep teams in games like these though