5/23 Game 2 - Indians @ Sox, in 30 minutes

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:35 PM)
Anyone else having issues with Comcast Sports Net? I live in the city (with Comcast cable) and the channel just isn't working right now. Really frustrating.

Agree. Was looking forward to watch the second half to the first game and the whole second game (time permitted) after work.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:35 PM)
Anyone else having issues with Comcast Sports Net? I live in the city (with Comcast cable) and the channel just isn't working right now. Really frustrating.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:37 PM)
Agree. Was looking forward to watch the second half to the first game and the whole second game (time permitted) after work.

Yup it's an issue with the network, seems like they know about the issue based on @CSNChicago's tweets.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:41 PM)
I was just on hold for 17 minutes then got disconnected. I'm trying again now. This s*** is unacceptable

This is horrific. I'm getting a free month for this.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:41 PM)
I was just on hold for 17 minutes then got disconnected. I'm trying again now. This s*** is unacceptable

‏@CSNChicago

White Sox fans: Comcast/Xfinity homes are experiencing technical difficulties with CSN Ch. 200 & 201. Game 2 will begin at 8pm and... (1/2)

‏@CSNChicago

We are working with Comcast Cable to resolve their issue in time for Game 2 of White Sox-Indians and apologize for the interruption. (2/2)

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 23, 2016 -> 06:44 PM)
Johnson needs to bring it tonight. This may be his last shot to show something with the Sox. No no more excuses, it's put up or shut up time.

Johnson is incapable of "bringing it" sadly. He just needs to not suck and go 6 innings.