5/23 Game 2 - Indians @ Sox, in 30 minutes

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
Johnson is incapable of "bringing it" sadly. He just needs to not suck and go 6 innings.

Well that's what I meant by bringing it. His last start was a total disaster and I'm getting sick and tired of attending all his starts. Dude needs to man up and keep us in the game. Can't be a headcase tonight if he ever wants to start another game for the Chicago White Sox.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:45 PM)
Cubs are also playing on CSN (ok it's CSN+ but still) but their game doesn't seem to have any issues.

Huh? CSN+ isn't working for me

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
directv ftw

Until it drizzles or the wind blows too hard

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 23, 2016 -> 06:51 PM)
Well that's what I meant by bringing it. His last start was a total disaster and I'm getting sick and tired of attending all his starts. Dude needs to man up and keep us in the game. Can't be a headcase tonight if he ever wants to start another game for the Chicago White Sox.

This is one of his last chances I'm sure. I just don't expect it to be any better. I'm expecting another awful performance of walking guys and getting hit hard.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:48 PM)
Love the Saladino hitting 2nd on his hot streak and the no Sands. Good lineup

Saladino has become a regular customer at the Peet's Coffee that I manage. Nice dude, I've come very fond of seeing him in the lineup, especially when I know he's caffeinated (saw him this morning).

Edited by ChrisLikesBaseball

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ May 23, 2016 -> 07:54 PM)
Huh? CSN+ isn't working for me

Until it drizzles or the wind blows too hard

Nah. It really has to storm hard for me to lose signal, and usually just for a few minutes at most. Plus I can switch to standard def and normally get a signal