5/25 GT 1:10p- CLE vs Sox Series Finale- Kluber (4.10) vs Q (1.98)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 25, 2016 -> 10:05 PM)
Minn 0-6 against Sox, 1-5 vs KC and 3-3 vs. Indians.

If Sox lose, only 3 games over .500 in AL Central, Indians would be 7 games over.

Sox finally returning to the spot they are most comfortable. 2-3 games above or below .500 After the KC series we'll be likely one over. Way to blow the big margin over .500 guys.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2016 -> 04:05 PM)
My OKC predictions/bets have funded many houses. It's OKC's year.

Your previous house bets turned out worse than the 2008 subprime fallout. You are way in the hole

Avi is so pathetic. Don't know what it'd cost, but I wonder if we could get a package deal with the Jays for Saunders and Estrada/Happ/Sanchez, and send Garcia away permanently.

And Melky's homer combined with Allen's overall s***tiness convinced me to turn on MLBTV for the ninth. I officially regret it. This team sucks, hot start be damned.

We met our 3-run ceiling today. Unfortunately, we gave up 4-runs. Hopefully, next game we give up less than 3-runs. Tip your cap to Kluber for rightening his ship against us. I look forward to helping Harvey next week as well.

LOL. For weeks the toast of baseball. A 3-7 homestand follows that pathetic road trip. This team is severely flawed. Fire or demote somebody, please!

Oh wait, team is still in first place. No need to panic.