Sox (29-28) vs Nats (34-23)

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
The Sox have a serious lack of players who make the big plays that win games and a glut of guys who make big plays that lose games. Which category you think that Saladino error falls under?

Baseball isn't random. Saladino felt the pressure to make that play and caved....another guy who doesn't trust himself to make plays.

There's the runs! Game over, thanks Saladino!

Lol. This is just an awful example. Go home dude. You keep embarrassing yourself.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Sider @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 03:37 AM)
It's funny how Albers went from one of the best relievers in the game for awhile to seemingly one of the worst. So unreliable now.

He is the epitome of this White Sox season. Unbeatable to unbelievably bad.

Add him to the Sox symbol with Latos. Albers is DFA caliber now

Harrelson, Stone and fan/crowd reactions to this meltdown?

Might as well burn through the entire pen tonight...they'll try to preserve Jones/Robertson and put multiple innings on Purke at the end.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:28 PM)
Another s***ty AAAA player Sox fans have inexplicably given savior status to. Way to make the play there Tyler.

I am sure that in your little league you were the best shortstop evah.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
Rollins makes that play and it's still a 1 run game. Sox won more games with Rollins as the primary SS than Saladino.

keep going man, you sound delusional. Saladino has made at least 10 plays this season that Rollins had no chance at making.

Advocating for Jimmy Rollins to play...oh man...

How about maybe, Matt Albiers try to suck a whole lot less, and it doesn't matter about who plays SS? At least direct your frustration to the right area of concern: s***ty bullpen, ridiculously bad choices for DH, bad pitch calling by the catchers/coaches.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
This is, absolutely, 100%, my least favorite White Sox team I've watched since I became a fan.

It's one thing to downright suck like they have the past few years because they simply didn't have the talent, but this team is totally different. They showed they had to the potential to win and be successful early in the year, but they still managed to choke away a SIX, SEVEN, AND EIGHT game lead over the 3 other divisional teams.

It's ridiculously sad, pathetic, and embarrassing. I'm at my wits end watching this garbage.

the constant denominator is RV. I won't bother with this team until he's gone. There's no leadership, the players change, good players are brought in even, and yet in clutch moments or even mundane day to day moments they don't come through often. In addition the poor tactical decisions by RV hinder their odds in any given game.

Advocating for Jimmy Rollins to play...oh man...

How about maybe, Matt Albiers try to suck a whole lot less, and it doesn't matter about who plays SS? At least direct your frustration to the right area of concern: s***ty bullpen, ridiculously bad choices for DH, bad pitch calling by the catchers/coaches.

Albers induced a GIDP and K'd Espinoza! I hate Albers and yearn for his release but I can't pin this one on him. Saladino has a Get Out of Jail Free card from Sox fans because homegrown position players out of this system are like unicorns and Sox fans are DESPERATE for him to succeed.

Now the double clutch puts Revere on first. Get him out of there.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)
Rollins makes that play and it's still a 1 run game. Sox won more games with Rollins as the primary SS than Saladino.

But that's also part of the "superstitious" justification for Latos staying in the rotation over Gonzalez, because the team's record was better in his starts.

Or they were too afraid to tell Mat he was being moved to the bullpen when they "promised" him a starting opportunity and chance to rebuild his value for 2017.

That value is pretty much disappearing out the window. Just the anomaly of those first 4 starts of the year to hang onto.

Surprise, another lefty reaches base against DUKIE.

It has become the opposite of Melky Cabrera against LHP last year. Just abysmal this past month. But hey, that $5 million is much better spent on him than player development/talent procurement.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:44 PM)
Surprise, another lefty reaches base against DUKIE.

It has become the opposite of Melky Cabrera against LHP last year. Just abysmal this past month. But hey, that $5 million is much better spent on him than player development/talent procurement.

Where's Andrew miller when you need him