Sox (29-28) vs Nats (34-23)

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 08:44 PM)
I think it would fit right in. This team is just one huge ball sac.

Except we're missing one or both about right now.

Basically, we're Varys, Theon Greyjoy and the Unsullied all rolled into one.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anxiously awaiting Alexeis next post. He was right about the pressure of making a play getting to Saladino.

I already made it. Nothing will change anybody's mind on Saladino now, he's been made by Sox fans and he'll get a free pass for at least a month or so no matter how bad he is.

Another run! This inning would've ended with a MLB SS.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)
Anxiously awaiting Alexeis next post. He was right about the pressure of making a play getting to Saladino.

Seriosuly? Bobbled it on the transfer when he was still trying to turn 2 when Rendon was stealing second.

Trying to make an aggressive play, just didn't work out. It happens.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:51 PM)
Blame the mental misget SS who booted two plays in one inning.

it happens to tyler it's a problem with tyler, happens over and over and over again? it's a problem with the front office and specifically the manager. No leadership on this team because RV has no leadership ability. Team wallows in its self pity, we've seen this time and time again.

it happens to tyler it's a problem with tyler, happens over and over and over again? it's a problem with the front office and specifically the manager. No leadership on this team because RV has no leadership ability. Team wallows in its self pity, we've seen this time and time again.

I agree that the culture in the clubhouse sucks and makes it difficult for young players like Saladino to succeed. Still, the buck stops at his glove. Those were 2 very easy plays to make and he didn't make either of them.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 07:56 PM)
I agree that the culture in the clubhouse sucks and makes it difficult for young players like Saladino to succeed. Still, the buck stops at his glove. Those were 2 very easy plays to make and he didn't make either of them.

That's pretty cool that you've been in the clubhouse. I'm jelious.

Did you play a game of grab ass?

How does Hahn keep his job?

He gave Ventura only Sale/Q/Robertson/Jones to work with. Sale and Q have pitched great.

Hahn went cheap on the rest of the pitching staff and didn't make any offseason additions to improve the bullpen (other than the idea that Nate Jones was "like" an addition).

Rodon's the big question mark...maybe he's injured. PTAC has been concerned about him since the day he was drafted, so it might be that he'll just be our version of Liriano, he'll have some amazing streaks and then some stretches where you wonder what all the hype was about and where his control went, why he's throwing 92-93 MPH instead of 95-98 and where is that illusive change-up as the 3rd pitch he hasn't even gotten completely comfortable throwing.

Now he's added James Shields when it's likely TOO late this year and 3-4 years too late in Shields' career.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:56 PM)
Rick Hahn sure has a horrible track record in terms of signing free agents. This whole organization needs to be turned upside down.

I don't think Hahn is any worse than any other GM. Problem is this organization is always desperate for a particular players and the Sox have to jump at less than ideal options when they are available. Sox haven't had a good LHP out of the pen since Thornton.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 02:53 AM)
How does Cooper keep his job? The pitching has been atrocious,

I feel your pain and frustration. how many free runners divthet allow. I figured in the last couple games against the Mets that we won They gave up twenty free passes. Tonight us just another meltdown. Free runners, bad pitches and bad plays

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 04:00 AM)
How bad has this umpire behind home plate been tonight? At least 20 blown calls.

I'm wondering if the Comcast zone is off. Some pitches looked decent that were showing way out of the zone.