2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat the warriors. That said, Warriors missed a ton of shots (so did the Bulls though). I swear both teams had a vortex going on in the basket cause there were tons of shots on each side that were going down 2/3rd's. Zipser has some stones...huge 3 late in that game. Butler hasn't seemed like his usual self, but he has got to statistically be one of the best players late in games in the league.

Edit: I almost forgot...I have to give Portis a lot of credit. Nice game out of him. He was a beast on the boards and helped provide some nice spacing. Rondo has been playing really good basketball for a while. Actually, this team has only lost 2 games where Butler played since the drama went down (and one of those games was the Phoenix game where Butler played but was clearly hurt). Wade has stepped up his game a lot too.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 11:46 AM)
Heard Zaza Pachilia (or however you spell it) is getting death threats for falling into KDs knee.

That is just ridiculous. It wasnt malicious, they are teammates. Zaza was pushed and fell backwards, KD happened to be standing there. Unfortunate injury for sure, anyone throwing out death threats is just dumb

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 11:54 AM)
The Warriors cut Jose Calderon 2 hours after signing him to make room for Matt Barnes. Calderon collects $415,000 for his troubles.

It's unclear if Jose Calderon is a person at this point or just dreamed up in Goldman Sachs as a financial instrument

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 7, 2017 -> 05:33 AM)
Also,would anybody complain if Kawhi Leonard won his third straight DPOY and the MVP this year?

My guess is Russell Westbrook would complain if Kawhi Leonard won MVP.

BTW, he's down to 10.0 dimes per game. One more sub 10 assist game and Russ's elusive triple double for the season comes to a halt. With that cast of clowns he's teamed up with, I'm not surprised he's only averaging 9.0 assists over the last 30 days.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 9, 2017 -> 12:31 PM)
I'm still holding out hope that we resign Alshon and sign Bouye.

I'm not sure that's the best option for the Bulls. Then again, their options aren't that great in the backcourt.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 9, 2017 -> 01:21 PM)
Bulls with another awful 2nd half. I think Hoiberg should be coach of the year...that way we can kick him to the curb and say he stinks and find someone else who can put this team over the top.

18 games left. I guess hope we miss playoffs, Wade opts out, and then R.I.P. JIMMY :(

P.S. FIRE FRED YOU WON'T