2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtics are lucky to be in this honestly. They got absolutely owned on the boards. Lopez was boxing out 2 guys in the paint at times and getting put-backs/boards. If the Bulls were able to shoot like 30% on 3s, they'd be up by 10.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Apr 16, 2017 -> 07:59 PM)
It's impressive they've rebounded so well without Taj. Porter and Lopez have been good.

This wouldn't be a game if Good Mirotic showed up.

Boston's just a short team. It really shows against them.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 13, 2017 -> 12:28 PM)
Bulls in 7.

There's not a team in the Eastern Conference playoffs that we match up with better. Thomas is his typical playoff self (leaving Boston struggling on offense), Wade/Butler/Rondo excel, Chicago dominates the boards, and the Bulls' role players play serviceable basketball.

For the Bulls, it's W, L, W, L, L, W, W.

Book it.

1/1 ;)

What was a little bit discouraging in the second half was that the Bulls didn't get as many offensive boards, so it looks like Boston adjusted a bit to getting dominated by Lopez down low. The Bulls shot like absolute garbage in the first half and that kind of corrected itself in the second half as well. We'll see how it goes, but I have a feeling this series probably goes 7.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 17, 2017 -> 09:17 AM)
What was a little bit discouraging in the second half was that the Bulls didn't get as many offensive boards, so it looks like Boston adjusted a bit to getting dominated by Lopez down low. The Bulls shot like absolute garbage in the first half and that kind of corrected itself in the second half as well. We'll see how it goes, but I have a feeling this series probably goes 7.

Then Buckets took over. While I am scared to death how great the Knicks will eventually be when Carmelo goes and it's unicorns's team, what a time to be alive.

Edited by Dick Allen

I enjoyed the first game, I really did, but it is so hard for me to genuinely like this team when I know I have hated them the entire season. I have hated the coaching, their attitude, the FO, ownership, the trades made, the trades they didnt make, the inconsistency, the effort, the style of play, the media relations, and everything in between.

My fan sensibility is telling me to buy in like I always do and be behind them all out but I feel like I need to draw the line this time.