June 23rd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 12:35pm CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
Would Burdi be the third best guy in the pen right now?

Eh... I think it's hard to really expect guys to come straight from college and be effective MLB pitchers. Chris Sale was an anomaly. I think Burdi could be better than Beck/Purke/Ynoa, but not the true MLB guys

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 02:28 PM)
Well I was watching the game and maybe staying away from reading the nagging and b****ing about every lil thing this team does. Or maybe I was read only. If I didnt have anything good to post I didnt post at all and spared the crowd.... just saying.. have a nice day

Spare me the fourth grade if ya don't have anything nice to post don't post at all. I've been posting positive. The second someone posts a negative thought its blasphemy. People are allowed to post frustration as well

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
Good call by Robin there, having him throw a sac fly instead of a grand slam. I would have called strikeout, though.

I like the RV bunt call for Bradley.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
Good call by Robin there, having him throw a sac fly instead of a grand slam. I would have called strikeout, though.

what's your deal? He inserted Chris Beck into a high leverage situation. he does this repeatedly. It's playing with fire.

It's also very unbecoming for a mod to troll like this imo.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:42 PM)
Bradley with the bunt saved that inning LOL

I really didn't understand that one...

You're hitting .300. All you need is a deep enough fly ball. Why the hell are you bunting?

I thought Beck finished strong. Showed some nice things. definitely needs to work on his control though. But I think he got squeezed a couple times from the ump.

I like the look of Beck in the pen. Just needs experience now.

and Frasier definitely didn't help him with his terrible throw.

Edited by mataipaepae