bmags

And that's a white sox winner!!

I like this catching platoon quite a bit. In fact, I'm finding myself liking this team despite the fact that 1/3 of the lineup doesn't really deserve a MLB roster spot.

Great win against a divisional opponent.

As usual Sox have a few likeable players and many you love to hate. I love Saladino, Abreu and Anderson and Davidson. Don't like Melky, Frazier. Despise Asche. Neutral about Avi. Happy for Soto's 3 homers but not a fan.

Fan of Q.

nice win! I'm squelching the urge to post the Major League clip..."these guys aren't too f******* bad...."

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 11:57 PM)

As usual Sox have a few likeable players and many you love to hate. I love Saladino, Abreu and Anderson and Davidson. Don't like Melky, Frazier. Despise Asche. Neutral about Avi. Happy for Soto's 3 homers but not a fan.

Fan of Q.

You should and will love all our Sox players. Especially when we are pushing for a pennant races

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 06:57 PM)

Fan of Q.

Why not Melky? He's been pretty consistent for us.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 08:16 PM)

probably one of the most underrated players in the AL if you wanna know the truth of the matter...if not in all of baseball. Shocked teams in contention last year didn't come calling...

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 09:01 PM)
probably one of the most underrated players in the AL if you wanna know the truth of the matter...if not in all of baseball. Shocked teams in contention last year didn't come calling...

Yup. Defense isn't too awesome, but his bat plays.

Was really pulling for AVi to get the cycle . Fell a double short very nice to see him get somethings besides singles. He is just too big and strong to be a single hitter.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 9, 2017 -> 01:44 AM)
You should and will love all our Sox players. Especially when we are pushing for a pennant races

El Rockin is the best Sox fan alive.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 9, 2017 -> 02:16 AM)

Dunno. Never liked him.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 05:27 PM)
I like this catching platoon quite a bit. In fact, I'm finding myself liking this team despite the fact that 1/3 of the lineup doesn't really deserve a MLB roster spot.

A lot of people liked the team last year at this time. Just look how it turned out....

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Apr 9, 2017 -> 03:36 AM)
A lot of people liked the team last year at this time. Just look how it turned out....

Right. They're playing okay, but there is nothing going on to indicate that the Sox should change direction