Jump to content
Brian

**2018-2019 NCAA Football Thread**

Recommended Posts

Urban covered for Aaron Hernandez a couple of times as well. That turned out well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single question in the press conference, Meyer's first response was "can you repeat that?" Deaf, dumb, oblivious, which is it?

And for him to not apologize or seem sorrowful for Courtney Smith when a reporter specifically asked "what is your message for Courtney Smith," he should really be ashamed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soxfan49 said:

Every single question in the press conference, Meyer's first response was "can you repeat that?" Deaf, dumb, oblivious, which is it?

And for him to not apologize or seem sorrowful for Courtney Smith when a reporter specifically asked "what is your message for Courtney Smith," he should really be ashamed.

I think their press conference coupled with Zach Smiths attorney letter makes it very clear what they think of Courtney Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Florida Gators football fan, I can tell you that Urban Meyer is a grade A scumbag and deserves to be nowhere near a University Campus. He only cares about two things: Winning football games and himself. I thoroughly enjoy watching his team lose. That is all. I feel like the UF national titles in 2006 and 2008 are tainted with his scum and and you can't convince me otherwise. Quitting on Florida was only the first thing he did to reveal what a scumbag he truly is. /endrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heads22 said:

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON b****ES

LOVE x200

The quality of football is worse than the NFL, the games take 4+ hours, but the emotion and drama of NCAA Football is unmatched. I love it.

And now you can play it on DraftKings again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

LOVE x200

The quality of football is worse than the NFL, the games take 4+ hours, but the emotion and drama of NCAA Football is unmatched. I love it.

And now you can play it on DraftKings again!

The sheer stupidity of the games makes it all worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumors Tarik Black got hurt again for Michigan. Ugh

Public scrimmage tonight so we’ll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Jack Parkman said:

As a Florida Gators football fan, I can tell you that Urban Meyer is a grade A scumbag and deserves to be nowhere near a University Campus. He only cares about two things: Winning football games and himself. I thoroughly enjoy watching his team lose. That is all. I feel like the UF national titles in 2006 and 2008 are tainted with his scum and and you can't convince me otherwise. Quitting on Florida was only the first thing he did to reveal what a scumbag he truly is. /endrant

 

It’s crazy how bad he left that program for Muschamp. Foley should’ve let him walk after Tebow graduated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go 'Cats. Purdue might only be OK this year, but never easy to win on the road for Thursday night games. Wild ending with Purdue basically blowing a chance for a winning drive due to a 3rd and long late hit penalty on a running play.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I wasn't expecting a bowl season but a terrible outing against Kent St has me very worried about this season.  Still think 4 wins is the goal, but with these suspensions that may be really tough.  Illinois' o-line needs another year, too many mistakes/lack of strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bigruss said:

Well I wasn't expecting a bowl season but a terrible outing against Kent St has me very worried about this season.  Still think 4 wins is the goal, but with these suspensions that may be really tough.  Illinois' o-line needs another year, too many mistakes/lack of strength.

Meanwhile, Dudek suffered yet another season-ending knee injury.  After his freshman all-American season, he has played 8 games in 4 seasons.  Poor kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Meanwhile, Dudek suffered yet another season-ending knee injury.  After his freshman all-American season, he has played 8 games in 4 seasons.  Poor kid.

Yea that's just brutal, feel so bad for the kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 2:36 AM, danman31 said:

Go 'Cats. Purdue might only be OK this year, but never easy to win on the road for Thursday night games. Wild ending with Purdue basically blowing a chance for a winning drive due to a 3rd and long late hit penalty on a running play.

 

 

Yeah no Purdue blows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

As sure as the sun rises every morning,  Iowa State still sucks at football.

And Iowa’s defense is awesome and offense is meh. That said this looks like one of those Ferentz teams that ends up  doing pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 7:22 PM, Dick Allen said:

As sure as the sun rises every morning,  Iowa State still sucks at football.

Doesn't say much for Iowa then;

 

ISU has a trash OL. They moved the ball once on Iowa. Iowa's offense is not impressive in the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urban Meyer with another awful press conference. This time arguing that he's the hero trying to help a troubled guy. His mistake is caring too much. What an embarrassment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Illinois dismisses Freshman All American Safety Bennett Williams, having a hard time keeping talented kids on the field lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×