southsider2k5

Official NHL COVID season thread

On 5/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, GGajewski18 said:

Go with me here.  How pissed would fans outside of Chicago if Hawks got hot and won the Cup lol.

Would McCub be invited to the parade? Oh wait, parade cancelled. Rocky has no worries.

Edited by Dick Allen

NHL will re-seed after each round. Will make the Hawks win that much more legit when they knock off all the top seeds in route to cup #7

11 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

NHL will re-seed after each round. Will make the Hawks win that much more legit when they knock off all the top seeds in route to cup #7

The long layoff could be interesting for the team.  It is an older team with a lot of players with a lot of miles on their legs.  Could the layoff give them some life?

Hate that the Blackhawks PR staff decided to censor this (when the Bruins didn't do that). It takes away the authenticity of it to me, but here ya go.

Edited by SoxAce

3 Tampa Bay Lightning players and Auston Matthews of the Maple Leafs have it.

Man, junior hockey is a fucking disaster. I blame everyone, including Carcillo. He should've said something years ago instead of waiting until now while dozens were hazed and assaulted over the course of his career.

That shit needs a shake up bad. Imagine being a parent ready to send your child off.

A play in team has won 1st overall.

2. Kings

3. Senators (f/Sharks) 

Edited by Jack Parkman

So either we beat Edmonton or have a pretty decent shot at Lafreniere if we lose..... wow.

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

Tony, idk how to say this to you but it's better for the Hawks long-term if they lose to Edmonton and somehow get another Uncle Gary gift. 

I know the players will try to win, but we'll see. 

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Tony, idk how to say this to you but it's better for the Hawks long-term if they lose to Edmonton and somehow get another Uncle Gary gift. 

I know the players will try to win, but we'll see. 

It’s 100% a commentary of how big Keith looks, has zero to do with their upcoming series against the Oilers. The Hawks are not a good team as currently constructed. 

• Like 1

Means absolutely nothing as far as the playoffs but the Hawks won 3/4 against Edmonton in the regular season. 

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

So is that NHL talk for Covid or concussion?

Seems like Covid.