Indians@Sox 7:10 PM NBCSN-CHI Bieber vs. Rodon

Jack Parkman

34 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Not sure about that. If they are offered a couple of T100 guys and another interesting player or two, why not?

Pitching wins and that’s where you start to build. Rodon is a staff ace 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Pitching wins and that’s where you start to build. Rodon is a staff ace 

Given his injury history and the fact that 2019 is another development year, I would certainly be open to an offer that includes a couple top (pitching) prospects and catching prospect this winter

14 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

The Indians won 94 games and were 1 win away from a ring in 2016. That starting rotation also consisted of 5 RH starters.

Maybe they would have won it with any starter? I'm kidding, of course it can be done it's just not always the best way. If those are your best starters you do it.

10 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Palka is a big dude

dude is a tank!  be glad he's on your team in a bench clearing brawl....

In all honesty tho...what a great pickup he's been.  Yeah he K's an awful lot...but it's worth the price of admission to watch him.  Seems like a pretty good kid too....

9 hours ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Given his injury history and the fact that 2019 is another development year, I would certainly be open to an offer that includes a couple top (pitching) prospects and catching prospect this winter

Getting a top 1/2 pitcher in your rotation is so hard to find. I think you build your staff around him. 

13 hours ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Nah, I think I'm cool with Hahn and friends not dealing off their top asset. I'd rather take a chance on his injury history than on the return they get, unless it consists of young, proven MLBers that aren't two minutes away from FA.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft