Greg Hibbard

Sox @ Twins 5/24 Gamethread

If you take out the bottom 5 offenses (TOR, DET, CLE) Reynaldo has given up 32ER and 12 HR in just 29 IP (6 games)

yeah...keep throwing fucking meatballs up there Lopez.  Not sure what the problem is with this dude.

That was one of the worst nights of changeups I’ve ever seen.  No idea what Cooper is working on with him, but this season has been a disaster for Lopez outside of one start.

Just now, fathom said:

That was one of the worst nights of changeups I’ve ever seen.  No idea what Cooper is working on with him, but this season has been a disaster for Lopez outside of one start.

^^^

I would have more respect for management if they release Castillo in the morning and call up Collins.  If someone want to pick him up they can have him.  Every fan on this forum could see this coming.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

thank god Castillo was catching... him

If a pitch isn’t working for someone on a given night....stop calling for it!

Just now, fathom said:

Castillo is such  a disaster on plays at the plate

he's such a disaster at everything!  Yet RR keeps running him out there !!

At times like this, just remember our best hitter bunted in the first inning.  Really thought that 1 run was going to hold up 

Moncada, Anderson &Tilson having real good game while Ricky, Cooper, Lopez & Castillo throw it away.  Disgusting!

Just now, fathom said:

At times like this, just remember our best hitter bunted in the first inning.  Really thought that 1 run was going to hold up 

At times I feel reinsdorf is like the owner from Major League and wants the Sox to lose.  everything he does points to that!

5 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

At times I feel reinsdorf is like the owner from Major League and wants the Sox to lose.  everything he does points to that!

He's uglier.

Any minor asset that management hoped they would secure, from potentially trading Castillo by the deadline for a (stab in the dark, lottery pick) prospect, is moot at this point. 

He is impeding critical White Sox pitcher development, each day he remains on this team. 

Am I still the negative nancy?  Honestly, I'm more upset about Lopez sucking.  But honestly, wins and losses still mean nothing this year.

21 minutes ago, Donaldo said:

They've been in rebuild mode for at least 5 years.

They're for real.

The Twins have been in rebuild mode for a lot longer than 5 years. More like last 7-8 years. They had the number 1 farm system in baseball 5 years ago and have a very good farm now.

Games like today show how far the Sox still have to go in their rebuild. The Sox are still a good 3-4 years away from being a legit contender. 

• Haha 1