Sox @ Twins 5/24 Gamethread

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Lopez is trying to be a 2-pitch pitcher tonight. Problem is his changeup is nothing special.  He’s made no progress this season.

People thought I was crazy when I said I wasn't sure that Lopez was more than a #4-5 and Giolito still had TOR potential last year. 

Just now, GradMc said:

The pixy dust will wear off on the Twins eventually.

No way is this team as good as the Astros, Cubs or the Dodgers.

Maybe the Sox can start the Twins move back down to Earth..

No it won't.  They are good.

Just now, The Sir said:

Can Stone stop talking about how well Sanchez is hitting it? He's 6 for his last 24. And now for his last 25. He blows. Always has.

It is amazing how much they fluff him.  I don't get it.  Stone is always giving him props and Benetti is always doing stupid interviews with him.  He stinks.  Maybe they are just treating him as the team mascot.

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

It is amazing how much they fluff him.  I don't get it.  Stone is always giving him props and Benetti is always doing stupid interviews with him.  He stinks.  Maybe they are just treating him as the team mascot.

I now must renew my support for your cause. Yolmer is unbearable.

5 minutes ago, mqr said:

Apparently Anderson has 8 multihit games this month. It doesn’t feel like it. 

He has 2 extra base hits all month. Two homers... then all singles. That's why his average has stayed where it is and why it seems like he's been so quiet.

Edited by richig761

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

lopez sucks.

I agree. I didn’t think he was any good last year either. Unfortunately I’m not sure we’ll be lucky enough to see two remarkable turnarounds.