White Sox vs Nationals 7:10 CT Despaigne vs Anibal Sanchez

Kyyle23

4 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

Really? This is the most believable thing in the world to me 

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

The swing at every pitch approach to hitting isn't a winning baseball formula.

I worry that we have too many key players with that approach.

These two things go hand in hand.  let a shitty pitcher get behind.  against Verlander sure try and be aggressive.

Just now, harkness99 said:

Leury should smoke a joint or something before he bats.. calm the fuck down and take a pitch here and there.

the best player on our dIII team was  tall righty that threw mid 80s with a good curve.  he used to smoke a joint pregame and then go dominate.  it can help some guys although personally don't recommend it.

• Like 1

This is the second time in a week that we are getting absolutely sliced to pieces by the corpse of Anibal F'ing Sanchez and it's infuriating. 

Edited by Richie

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

the best player on our dIII team was  tall righty that threw mid 80s with a good curve.  he used to smoke a joint pregame and then go dominate.  it can help some guys although personally don't recommend it.

Yeah, I caught for a kid in college summer ball who would line the inside/front of his hat with just a little bit of hash. When he would sweat, it would soak into his pores. The guy would just be zoned. He was really good. 

Edited by Richie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Doc Ellis pitched a no hitter under the influence of heroin so who knows