Lambs to the slaughter? We look to our shepherd Giolito as he faces Berrios and the Twins 8:10 EST

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Honestly I'd like him to scrap the slider and work on getting the feel for his curveball back the rest of the season. He needs both. 

Disagree about the slider but I do agree he really needs to get that curveball back. I counted twice he had guys frozen on that pitch but couldn't get it over. I believe both wind up getting on a pitch or two later.

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, fathom said:

You’d be missing out on his amazing arm in LF. Between him and Eloy, you might combine to throw as hard as Cease.

They had Jimenez or Jay’s arm at 70 mph.

I would guess 1/4th or 1/3rd of SoxTalk posters threw at least upper 70’s or low 80’s in high school or university...

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

You’d be missing out on his amazing arm in LF. Between him and Eloy, you might combine to throw as hard as Cease.

And his amazing range he just showed there 

26 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Hahn wishes he could make the cheap pickups the Twins do year after year.  He gets bums like Castillo, Alonso, and Jay.  The Twins acquire Cruz, Cron, and Schoop.

And that’s why the Twins are where they are and the Sox are where they are!

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Really?  

That is what Jason said. There are going to be some plays affected with foul balls I would imagine but foul balls would be dead once they hit the net.