8/28 White Sox vs Twins GT

soxfan49

Just now, elrockinMT said:

Regardless if you think Tim or Leury should have caught the ball an effective pitcher works around that 

Detwiler is bad. and needs every help he can get though.

Whatever though, every second being upset about him is just wasted time. He‘ll be either gone or buried on the depth chart next year.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

He is batting .217 with a BBABIP of .357.

But Yermin would totally get exposed by a major league pitching 🐵

Clearly the Sox organization thinks the Charlotte postseason is more important. Even Stone reiterated that tonight.

Just now, greg775 said:

All I wanna say is "congrats Jose" for this accomplishment.

I'm sorry but Detwiler really truly looks like a soft throwing meatball thrower tonight.

He is, for some reason someone on this site thinks he’s good. Everyone else knows he’s just eating innings right now.

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Regardless if you think Tim or Leury should have caught the ball an effective pitcher works around that 

What I disagree with you is it should have been, it needs to be, it must be caught this happens way too much with this team, when I watch this team, this organization of players  they play way to lazy for me.

I know Detwiler has had some decent outings (I think) but if I had tickets and saw he was pitching, I'd sell them or give 'em away. I can't believe he's clocked at 93 that one pitch.

My final comment on him: I truly think he's lobbing in batting practice pitches here. Gosh there are some bad players in MLB. Scary really. Hope some of these guys got their college degrees.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s borderline unplayable out there. Still infuriating they need gave Madrigal a chance to show he can play SS in the minors.

Madrigal is insanely smart on the field. Made a subtle play tonight which the SS wasn't ready for. Could've got the guy out but the SS (Torres) didn't have his foot on the bag. Announcers were applauding him for the heads up play.

Nice play at 3B. It might be smart to get Detwiler out of there before somebody gets hurt on all the hard hit balls put in play. I do realize his defense has let him down a bit, but I'm not impressed with his velocity/location. Fathom in his prime could homer off this guy.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic