9/5 Sox@Indians gamethread

Jack Parkman

13 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

And a leadoff hitter...the batting handedness of RR is something

It is baffling...the thought process of this organization is simply idiotic.

Do they think Ryan Goins is a piece moving forward? 

Luis Robert would be fine leading off.

Edited by BackDoorBreach
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Sad thing is this was planned a few days out

Ricky builds lineups like a rec league team with 9 year olds.   Jimmy, go to right.   Dont worry when you get far enough out your dad will tell you to stop.  No over to the left more, your other left.  Stop.  Thats good.   Jimmy you are batting leadoff.   

6 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Ricky builds lineups like a rec league team with 9 year olds.   Jimmy, go to right.   Dont worry when you get far enough out your dad will tell you to stop.  No over to the left more, your other left.  Stop.  Thats good.   Jimmy you are batting leadoff.   

Oh dear god, that gives me nightmares of some of the kids I see playing positions for the first time in Little League

Just now, Orlando said:

Or maybe Goins dad pulled Ricky to the side and told him his son is not doing so well because he’s a natural outfielder and should get a chance leading off

Coach Ricky, Jim Goins, I am Ryan's Dad.   We have been in the back yard all week working on his popups.   His mom is coming to the game and it would be swell if she could see him play the OF.   She is his #1 fan after all.    Hey sorry to be a bother but could he hit first. It would help his confidence.  Remind me again is it our turn to bring cupcakes after the game?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Coach Ricky, Jim Goins, I am Ryan's Dad.   We have been in the back yard all week working on his popups.   His mom is coming to the game and it would be swell if she could see him play the OF.   She is his #1 fan after all.    Hey sorry to be a bother but could he hit first. It would help his confidence.  Remind me again is it our turn to bring cupcakes after the game?

You forgot the part where he cried for an hour after making the last out last night