Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

3 hours ago, jamesdiego said:

I could see Woodruff for Kopech package making sense.  But adding Vaughn, aw hell naw.  

Definitely not both. Hader is worth a 55-60 fv and then say a 45+ as a second piece. Two 55s would be way too much.

So a fair price would be say kopech plus sheets or Rutherford, maybe a 40 as a throw in too.

Edited by Dominikk85

25 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Clinton Cole reported that Collins is not travelling with the team as the taxi squad third catcher, which is strange 

Not really. Idk why people think this. Sox sent him down to take swings and get reps. Mercedes can be the emergency catcher on taxi sqauds.

No Steve cishek said a trade was made yesterday. He was very clearly full of shkt.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Not really. Idk why people think this. Sox sent him down to take swings and get reps. Mercedes can be the emergency catcher on taxi sqauds.

No Steve cishek said a trade was made yesterday. He was very clearly full of shkt.

I'm fairly sure Clinton texts with these guys on a regular basis.  If he says this is strange, I'm going to take that as something worth considering.

• Like 1

imagine trading away your top prospect for a closer.  Rick Hahn should be laughed out of the organization if this happens.  Kopech has to be able to get you a bigger piece (i.e. a SP, or everyday player).  If you cant package him for something more than Hader, you're a shit GM

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I'm fairly sure Clinton texts with these guys on a regular basis.  If he says this is strange, I'm going to take that as something worth considering.

Ok. Clinton Cole has been wrong and assumed plenty like this before. Its speculation. If a trade was made yesterday we would know about it already.

I mean, there is very little reason to believe there is much to this Hader/woodruff rumor.

Just as likely we have some weird deal for Brett Anderson and a BP piece. We have an annual trade agreement to send a bullpen piece to the brewers.

• Haha 1

Ok. Clinton Cole has been wrong and assumed plenty like this before. Its speculation. If a trade was made yesterday we would know about it already.

Ok.  I'm glad you took your time out of the day to make sure to tell me that I'm wrong in a rumor thread.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Not necessarily. A trade could be agreed to in principle but they’re still working out final details, going over medicals, getting league approval, etc. it’s not that far fetched. 

I don’t think NSC knows everything going on with the Sox, but it’s pretty obvious he knows someone who feeds him at least some info. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Ok.  I'm glad you took your time out of the day to make sure to tell me that I'm wrong in a rumor thread.  Thanks.

Oh ok. Im so sorry.

If it makes you feel any better we can pretend the sox made a trade yesterday and its one huge secret that no one but a random Twitter guy knows about for 18 hours.

My goodness. Teams don't keep trades under wraps for nearly 24 hours in 2020.

Soxtalk people speculated heuer. Its all it is. Speculation 

No, he speculated it and put a stamp on it

Oh ok. Im so sorry.

If it makes you feel any better we can pretend the sox made a trade yesterday and its one huge secret that no one but a random Twitter guy knows about for 18 hours.

Dude, eat a snickers.  You are being a troll right now for absolutely no reason.  I don't argue with you ever, I don't know why you are so agitated with what I have posted this morning

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Not necessarily. A trade could be agreed to in principle but they’re still working out final details, going over medicals, getting league approval, etc. it’s not that far fetched. 

I don’t think NSC knows everything going on with the Sox, but it’s pretty obvious he knows someone who feeds him at least some info. 

Trades are announced before medical clearance nearly every single time.

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Dude, eat a snickers.  You are being a troll right now for absolutely no reason.  I don't argue with you ever, I don't know why you are so agitated with what I have posted this morning

not agitated with you at all; probably just naturally a dick on Monday mornings lol

Just have no idea why soxtalk gives so much bandwidth to Twitter trolls. 

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

not agitated with you at all; probably just naturally a dick on Monday mornings lol

Just have no idea why soxtalk gives so much bandwidth to Twitter trolls. 

It’s the trade deadline, dude. What else are we supposed to talk about? It’ll be over in 8 hours. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

It’s the trade deadline, dude. What else are we supposed to talk about? It’ll be over in 8 hours. 

jajajajajaja true. fair enough, I just think it's funny that many on Soxtalk ask why these trolls exists on twitter and what they get out of tweeting fake rumors... and this is what they get out of it.