The TLR Manager Thread

chitownsportsfan

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol, TA just dabbed on 3/4 of Soxtalk.

How so? I think everyone who has said: "I don't think the players really listen to him" are actually correct considering he just blatantly said it lol

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tray said:

Misquoting Tim Anderson with a fake Tweet should be cause for suspension from this forum.

You heard Tray. Much like his hero, he believes we can't have too much fun or feelings might be hurt. If you don't listen, he might peg you with his 36 mph fastball 

• Like 1

Just now, tray said:

LaRussa won the argument.  He is the White Sox Manager.

You lost. You have some anonymous posters that agree with you.

I am united with Sox fans that want to win more than they care about this kind of nonsense and spin.

You don't win an argument simply because you're an authority figure. The levels of stupid your arguments continuously sink to are as antiquated as they are obtuse.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

LaRussa won the argument.  He is the White Sox Manager.

You lost. You have some anonymous posters that agree with you.

I am united with Sox fans that want to win more than they care about this kind of nonsense and spin.

If you were a pitcher, we'd be asking if it was sporting to keep swinging on your trash offerings.  But of course we would. 

Just now, tray said:

You misquote me and spin everything. I will not respond to you further.

You're basically gonna have to become a ghost then.

I didn't misquote you. You didn't provide context, therefore what I said is what your post suggested. Maybe provide context next time.

The entirety of your TLR defense has been idiotic. I don't flat out use terms like this on the board often but here it is warranted. Absolutely stupid argument in almost every conceivable way.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

You mean the one where are players are publicly stating they don't listen to the manager? I guess we will see.

TLR derangement syndrome is a helluva drug.  Luckily it doesn't appear the guys that work with him everyday are under it.

• Like 1

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Sure, because they are ignoring him.

TLR could hug TA after the game tonight and some of you guys would say it was faked for the media and fans.  You all are fucking crazy.  There is nothing amiss in this clubhouse and TA calling him a dad like figure proves it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Weird but ok.

Ya'll just had 30 pages of whining and moaning and hysterical over-reaction invaldidated and Ray Ray actually posted an absurd fake tweet thinking it was real.  This is fucking amazing.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

TLR could hug TA after the game tonight and some of you guys would say it was faked for the media and fans.  You all are fucking crazy.  There is nothing amiss in this clubhouse and TA calling him a dad like figure proves it.

It's as if you don't realize that damage control is a thing. 

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Screenshot_20210521-182503_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1